New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sa manual kasi 50 liters daw ang capacity ng fuel tank inclusive of the 10 liters reserve. pero from empty line 35 liter lang ang nakakarga meaning mali ang manual?

so 40 liters lang talaga ang capacity ng fuel tank natin kasama na ang reseve?

akala ko kasi puro putik na fuel tank ng hilander namin hehehe :D

minsan kasi umabot ng 520+ kms ang odometer natakot ako kasi naghihingalo na buti na lang 50 meter na lang ang gas station lol

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Heard that SeaOil doesn't use the Euro 5 diesel anymore. Nagexpire na daw ang contract nila sa supplier ng euro 5 diesel nila. How can we know kung ano na ang diesel nila? I usually fill up my MS here.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    they're Euro3 na lang. Check their FB page, active sila mag answer ng query regarding their fuels.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Yep saw it. I will stick to this since there is no unioil around our area.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT:

How much now is the price of Seaoil diesel per liter?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ^ depends on the area

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    OT:

How much now is the price of Seaoil diesel per liter?
    sa marikina around 38.55-38.65. yung phoenix may promo 37.75 na lang.

well, i guess euro 3 is still better than euro 2 and in seaoil's case slightly cheaper than the big 3 so ok na rin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    sa marikina around 38.55-38.65. yung phoenix may promo 37.75 na lang.

well, i guess euro 3 is still better than euro 2 and in seaoil's case slightly cheaper than the big 3 so ok na rin.

Sir, aside from the lower sulfur content of Euro 3 fuel compared to Euro 2. An other distinct advantage of using Euro 3 fuel compared to the regular diesel of the Big 3 in terms of performance?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Sir, aside from the lower sulfur content of Euro 3 fuel compared to Euro 2. An other distinct advantage of using Euro 3 fuel compared to the regular diesel of the Big 3 in terms of performance?
    For their fuel prices, I noticed that SeaOil along Commonwealth Ave./Fairview area is cheaper by about .80 as compared to the SeaOil station along EDSA near Quezon Ave. but still their prices are cheaper than Petron.

I have been using SeaOil for almost 2 months now I guess, coming from Shell and Petron. I have transferred to Petron simply because their fuel prices are cheaper but eventually got hooked since I noticed a difference in terms of performance compared to Shell regular fuels. Then when I saw SeaOil, I tried it also and since I don't notice any difference in performance with Petron, SeaOil has become my station from now on.

I am not sure if this has any connection with SeaOil's fuels being Euro 3 but I noticed that the smell of the fume is less harsher in the nose. In terms of performance, I can't hardly tell the difference with Petron considering them being Euro 2.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Seaoil Diesel Euro 5 compliant...