New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 390 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    * DAGOL

I would also like to mention I am a ASE Certified Master Mechanic and have been doing this for almost 20 years with a ton of specialty certs and training. I also run a company that deals with automotive performance. I only deal in facts not marketing BS, I am the first one to bust on things like that.So 20 years of not knowing that RPM can not be measured by merely hearing.A certified mechanic that only interested on Filters thats why you even stock a lot at home.Hording?

This thread is about Bypass filtration and the benefit of good filtration to reduce engine where. And also about quality oil filters no matter the brand. Don't know why your hung up on Fleetguard, you do know they are made by Cummins Diesel for Cummins right. So why not bash them as well since they have some of the highest industrial standards for their engines and their filtration. You most likely never heard of them before this thread.
    How can i forget an Abs excercise machine being advertise on tv with guys( having well built bodies that are obviously not using that machine to have six packs)giving testimonials.That is an American product.Just like the search of weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.
    Maybe I am taking you wrong since I don't speak Tagalog but looks like I am not. If you have a formal automotive background to speak of please state it. I am very well know here as around the world. That's why Shops like Bermmia Diesel and Speedlab are two of my Vendors.Now your talking,its pretty obvious that you are a businessman.You are well known worldwide mr Obama.I remain ananimous,but i continue helping others on their problems not like you that only interested on filtration.I doubt you also smoke sigar and do research on what brand of cigar have the best filter

Let get back on topic and not do the annoying quote wars thing. This is a good technical thread so lets keep it that way. It's got 4 stars for a reason.
    Try to help also others on fault findings so you can use your formal education you mentioned if you are not Jim carry

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    sir dagol,

whats your take on oil catch can?
    hehe, ewan na lang kung may mag-dispute pa dyan. Ok na ok yang OCC!

agree dyan si dvldoc pati si dagol for sure. kapag hindi, hmmm....
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The 4M40 takes a Fleetguard LF3564
    - is this available locally as in Metro Manila? I might check this one vs OEM and Vic just to be sure.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *Dagol

Thanks for proving me right, Can you comment back with things that actually make sense? Holly cow what's up with this guy.

If you even bother reading, I will retire next year and be moving there, to my house the Philippines is my second home, Oh I am also active duty US Navy so try to come up with some nutty comment on that too please. I have made 27 trips the the Philippines in the last 5 years, also I was Deployed there doing counter terrorism for 6 months. I have a house there my friend it's my second home.

I also stated I will be shipping those over to sell in my part time so I don't get board and since you can't get these in my area it provides a service to those in my area who would like a choice on filters as well as car clubs who I meet with often. Go back and read!! Your comments are childish and the other Tsikot members are here to talk about the subject at hand not foolish things. Just like making alcohol injection readily availible I'm making good filters available to my local community in Pampanga. The fact my friends own shops such a Yokahama tires, and gas stations that already said, hey don't bring those with you so we can carry them, is one of the reasons I'm stocking up. Buy in bulk it cost less and I can get it to people for a better price.

After 20 years of Naval service and doing the Alcohol injection for almost 10 I am starting a new hobby and that's just what it is. I get to get out and meet people from auto shops, car clubs and local folks while I'm at it to. Don't need need the money so I will be selling these for about what I paid for them plus what it cost me to ship them over.

It's clear you have your own agenda, And plenty of problems If you don't like me fine, don't really care. If you don't like Cummins who you don't even know who it is and are just making uneducated comments.

You know result to insults and calling me Mr. Obama what does that have to do with anything in this topic.

This [SIZE=6]TOPIC IS ABOUT FILTERS DUH [/SIZE]so thats the topic. Good god man get on some facts and read all of the thread.

Hey Mods jump on in anytime, This thread has no need for the bashing.

I don't know about you guys but these have been some of the stupidest replies to any conversation I have had on here in 3 years.

Jim Carry? Really Please state your facts that proper filtration does not reduce engine wear which is the main point of this topic. You failed to mention Baldwin or Wix filters either which I also talk about as being good brands.

Trust me your not making me look bad at all. Oh well pretty much done with even acknowledging your comments from this point on, not worth my time or the other board members.
    Last edited by dvldoc; April 12th, 2011 at 08:56 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    * dvldoc. Dont mind those dogs, in this world there are things w/c will always contradict with your thougts/ ideas. Whats important is the good topic where we can all benefit, its just maybe some are irritated with the name Fleetguard because it sounds like a flee powder..

In tagalog" wagmona pansinin yan mga aso, baka natakot sa fleetguard dahil akala nila ay fleece guard..

BTT.. I thought it was the fuel filter youre askin.. 1" as in 1 inch? Even doubling up the lenght of the OE filter would not bang into any component.. I'd get a pic for you on this later.

Thats another good idea, increasing the filter size means larger volume and more free-floww.. Any recommended Fleetguard part number for the extra size??
    The LF3314 woud be the one you would want to use, It also goes on the Ranger/Everest. Hopefully they have them. I always go bigger than stock on my oil filters when I can. And if you can find the sythetic media version which I posted then you would get some really good filtration down to 5 microns.

The Fortuner has the smallest filter I have seen in a while it's freakin tiny.
    O.D.: 2 29/32 (73.8)
    Length: 3 1/2 (88.9)

They could definetly step up in size if space allows.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The LF3314 woud be the one you would want to use, It also goes on the Ranger/Everest. Hopefully they have them. I always go bigger than stock on my oil filters when I can. And if you can find the sythetic media version which I posted then you would get some really good filtration down to 5 microns.
    I guess they all have no synthetic blend.
    OD(96.06) OH(137.08) - LF551A, LF3313
    OD(96.06) OH(146.43) - LF3314
    OD(96.19) OH(107.29) - LF689
    5mm (4mm to be safe) increase from original OD of 93.5 i think is acceptable, while OH allowance seems to be acceptable at 3inches before touching some plumbing.. here are some pics you have requested..

Filter Lube

Fuel Secondary

Fuel Primary

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    That is good to know info, I'll be sure to keep a few of the Microglass versions out for yah when I get back there next Summer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *Dagol

Thanks for proving me right, Can you comment back with things that actually make sense? Holly cow what's up with this guy.Dont exagerate too much with your filters as we are not kids anymore.Say something that is acceptable,not numbers that are unbearable like the 40k-50k miles(about 80k kms) oil change intervals.

If you even bother reading, I will retire next year and be moving there, to my house the Philippines is my second home, Oh I am also active duty US Navy so try to come up with some nutty comment on that too please. I have made 27 trips the the Philippines in the last 5 years, also I was Deployed there doing counter terrorism for 6 months. I have a house there my friend it's my second home.What is your real profession?Are you a Navy or a mechanic?You are mixing things,your words are not consistent.You said that you are soon going home for good but you told me you dont know how to speak Pilipino.Ikinahihiya mo ba ang lengguahe natin?

I also stated I will be shipping those over to sell in my part time so I don't get board and since you can't get these in my area it provides a service to those in my area who would like a choice on filters as well as car clubs who I meet with often. Go back and read!! Your comments are childish and the other Tsikot members are here to talk about the subject at hand not foolish things. Just like making alcohol injection readily availible I'm making good filters available to my local community in Pampanga. The fact my friends own shops such a Yokahama tires, and gas stations that already said, hey don't bring those with you so we can carry them, is one of the reasons I'm stocking up. Buy in bulk it cost less and I can get it to people for a better price. Who is childish telling dual proffession,am i?

After 20 years of Naval service and doing the Alcohol injection for almost 10 I am starting a new hobby and that's just what it is. I get to get out and meet people from auto shops, car clubs and local folks while I'm at it to. Don't need need the money so I will be selling these for about what I paid for them plus what it cost me to ship them over.So how many years that you are a certified mechanic at the same time?

It's clear you have your own agenda, And plenty of problems If you don't like me fine, don't really care. If you don't like Cummins who you don't even know who it is and are just making uneducated comments. Who is telling lies about proffession?

You know result to insults and calling me Mr. Obama what does that have to do with anything in this topic.You told me that you are well known around the world.You made yourself vulnerable to such a joke.

This [SIZE=6]TOPIC IS ABOUT FILTERS DUH [/SIZE]so thats the topic. Good god man get on some facts and read all of the thread. I do,thats why i caught you

Hey Mods jump on in anytime, This thread has no need for the bashing. No bad comments if you dont exaggerate

I don't know about you guys but these have been some of the stupidest replies to any conversation I have had on here in 3 years.Dont mention about stupidity as you put yourself into that situation

Jim Carry? Really Please state your facts that proper filtration does not reduce engine wear which is the main point of this topic. You failed to mention Baldwin or Wix filters either which I also talk about as being good brands. Not again

Trust me your not making me look bad at all. Oh well pretty much done with even acknowledging your comments from this point on, not worth my time or the other board members.
    Im not bad as you think.As i said,dont exaggerate and tell something logical

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Wow dude your really either truly on something or got a extra chromosome (look it up)

Who am I. I am a U.S Navy Hospital Corpsman (Fleet Marine Force) of almost 20 years, I am a small business owner, I am also a SEMA member, I'm sure you know what that is right? Probably not. Obviouly the ideal of being in the military and having your own business is beyond your comprehension. I was also last stationed in Guam for almost 4 years before coming back to the state, hence all the trips to the Philippines. (insert childish reply here)

http://www.alcohol-injection.com/vie...508417636f17df

Oh no can't be in the navy.

Oh not a Iraq war vet.

Not Naval hospital Guam, look away that's not me in the middle just a figment and a bold faced lie.

Oh no, can't own Devilsown Alcohol injection at the same time. Nope that's not the old Devil at Clark with some of my customers doing demo and free give away of a kit. Nope not me can't be. (insert childish reply here)

Also not me in the news paper there either right because you know you can't have two profession right. Ohh I'm in the Manila business journal yeah you got guy I am a big old phony. Oh was also in Top Gear Philippines as well just to float your boat. You can also find us in November Import tuners issue among many other magazines. (insert childish reply here)

You can't be this clueless man, I even posted up EOA's, If you were not so lazy you could look up the information yourself, You would also find out there are some going up to 80000 miles! with no oil change using a bypass set up, It's not a scam and does me no to BS board members. It's just fact, Please provide you backup information to prove me wrong or stop with the 3rd grader replies. (insert childish reply here)

I'm also in XBOX 360'S Forenza III (insert childish reply here)

You have been OWNED my friend so give it a rest. You really sound dumb to the people on this board that actually know me, Just like 12vdc who I am sure is a member of the Navarra club who I meet up with in Feb at the Clark Drag strip not to mention all the people that run my kit on there vehicles. (insert childish reply here)

Why don't you pay a visit to Speedlab and ask who I am, ignore my company banner hanging in the shop or or decals on the store windows, Same for for my other vendors there and around the world. (insert childish reply here)

I'm sure we will get more of your red fonted 3rd quote war replies that do not at anything to the thread. Yeah you caught me guy. I'm a big old fake. (insert childish reply here)

Look I left you space to reply as well. Pretty much done with you, and already emailed the Mods. You offer nothing valuable to this thread. (insert childish reply here)

I advise all tsikot members to report this guy for being inappropriate throughout this thread, Now lets get back to Filtration and any questions I can help you with.
    Last edited by dvldoc; April 13th, 2011 at 08:11 AM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Informative thread. Good thing the garbage is all highlighted in red -- makes it easier to skip and ignore.

Remote bypass oil filtration