kamustahin nyo naman pics nang GTO
    got it from their facebook

what a product?!!!

I think this is a pyramiding scheme...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm too lazy to read about that stuff

how exactly does it save the planet?

you put that in your engine and you never have to change oil again? as in NEVER?

and you'll get zero emissions?

what does emissions have to do with the oil in the engine?

you burn gas or diesel so there will be exhaust gas

you burn something, you get byproduct

you burn something carbon based, you get carbon byproduct

how exactly does that oil eliminate the byproduct?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    No more of a scam than HHO, Which is one of the biggest scams on the Internet today.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ehnrico:

Yes, I started this tread with queries I posted since I am not knowledgeable on automobile oils, and the like. But I am not MIA as you stated in your post. I have in fact replied to your baseless claims pls. see page 8. I don't care if you posted in the GTO website "to be careful" of me...i think you owe it to the GTO followers to explain the technical considerations, issues and arguments commented by the technical experts in tsikot.com here.....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Hehehehe.... Guys... you all are making my day!.

I guess I had all of you in a stir!. LMFAOL

Now the jokes on you.

You really have not a single idea what just happened.

Nothing is what it seems.

How can you fight a problem with solutions that made it?

You can't!

Hohohoho... I am laughing my ass here so much - I just enjoyed all your reactions and moves.

GH (Leslie) - I will allow you to post and connect with the OTG Guys - you have earned it... you are a Worthy Adversary.

I will have to ask one OTG Guy nearest your location to be available just for you.

You see... all... people here.... Nothing is being forced into your throats.

Therefore, there is no point in starting a thread like this in the first place.

Big Corp. would think they need to convince you all here before they can make it into the market.

I dont think I need to convince the market so I can convince you - the local motorhead elites.

If the whole world is already laughing at something and only you guys are not, what does that make you?

Which reminds me of Gandhis line.

At first they laugh at you
    And then they fight you
    And then you win.

Oh Devildoc - nice try pulling a stir in boytheoil website... GTO oil additive - Bob Is The Oil Guy

With regards to comparative testing... I totally agree - but who is going to sponsor the cost? Any volunteers?

All we did are private individual torture tests... but only privileged people are allowed to have a peek.

Not one of you is worthy of knowing any of the trade secret... you haven't come close into earning even 1% of it.

In a chess game - you are just moving out of retaliation or reaction... what you are all doing are patterns observed long ago. but I'm sure you are all mere pawns here.

I have full respect with the owner of this site as well as the group I once were with... but that's another story.

This is the battlefield of choice... the lawyer who started it is MIA (Missing in Action) - LEt me talk more so you can have more targets where I am probably going to make a mistake. (Talk less Less Mistake - is this the plan of action the first poster took?)

I have been using my name since day 1 and not hiding in any other pen name... Go Figure Why?

Nobody really gives a tinee weene $#!t on the size of your brains or pockets. You people have absolutely Small Hearts.

You claim to advocate healthy motoring and environmentalism... yet mock and prevent people from finding real solutions.

The rest of you guys are still barking on the wrong tree.

Just tell me when you students are ready already... Your Master can wait.

In the meantime - I'll have some pop corn myself. hehehe :-D
    T*ngina mo, you just got owned. Kaya ganyan ka nalang magsalita.

HAHA ! Sorry, I can't help myself.

And no, you're wrong. Kami natatawa sayo because of your STUPIDITY and BULLSHIT claims.

The end.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pingyaw View Post
    Enhriko owned by whom? Hahahaha your not even tried product tapos ganyan k magsalita how pity you are. i have tried the khaos and i prove it a scam and only works on traffic only.I had a client from honda and they conduct research on organic oil,sabi sya ok pasado s standard nila the only problem ay resources.Lets wait For the ETV of DOST results on Dyno test and im sure enhriko will post it for our sake.
    REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format.

Read the rules.

Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

Repeat offenses will lead to banning.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pingyaw View Post
    Enhriko owned by whom? Hahahaha your not even tried product tapos ganyan k magsalita how pity you are. i have tried the khaos and i prove it a scam and only works on traffic only.I had a client from honda and they conduct research on organic oil,sabi sya ok pasado s standard nila the only problem ay resources.Lets wait For the ETV of DOST results on Dyno test and im sure enhriko will post it for our sake.
    Hello GTOil fanboy/scammed customer

I say good evening?

Do you have time to read every page of this thread?

I do, and so I've read every post in every page of this thread. That's why I was able to conclude that enrickho's claims was proven otherwise by my co-tsikoteers. Not by just stating opinions, but by stating strong points against him.

And have you seen enrickho's last post? He clearly said that he will just wait for his so-called students to learn and eat popcorn during the process. Don't you consider it as a sign of giving up, of waving the white flag, a sign of surrendering? I do. And that's how I ended up to my conclusion that he was owned by my co-tsikoteers who fired with again, very strong points.

I do not need to try the product to see whether it's true or not, I'm not that stupid to waste my 700 pesos to a product that's visually unappealing.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MODERATOR's NOTE:

As mentioned earlier, GTOil people are welcome to post their messages in this thread IF they have something worthwhile to add to the discussion.

I expect all trolls to keep in line, no excuses.

Last warning.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    enhriko and his group have a good intentions seriously speaking.Lagi ang kakaiba ang nakikita at pinupuna ang hindi normal ay mali sa tingin ng marami dahil nila kaya.

Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?