New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    transformers..........
    Sir base sa profile niya nireremake niya in real life si Voltes 5, based sa mga designs niya di nya magamit si bumble bee na ulo nito kaya nastuck siya sa leg part.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    If I recall, his team was designing a cargo truck. Kawawa naman sila doon.

Enrico was undoubtedly smart and very talented. Sayang nga lang the things he put that talent to use for with GTOil.
    I guess he was borderline already. You know, smart that he was threading the " fine line"; hence his strange affinity for GTO on the board. Too bad indeed and i'm sure we'll never really know the whole banana on what transpired from then until he was gunned down.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I started the thread and was merely curious about GTOIL and its claims. So I posted some questions here, since I know that a number of members in this forum are expert in technical analysis of automotive oils, additives and the like...It is sad to hear that Enrico has passed away in a tragic manner...Enrico, RIP...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hi to everyone in this forum,nabasa ko po ang mga opinion ng mga nagrespond,lahat negative.. guy's for me if makiki sangayon lang po tayo without our own proof sana wag na lang po mag comment. besides you don't even know everything kasi kung alam nyo po you will not comment on the product ng ganon.. i can prove on the product personaly but not on this forum.. otg karis wants to help climate change, we have no intension na sirain ang pangalan namin sa public and you can even contact mayor duterte on this product coz he's also the one using it.sana lamang po ay konting respect kasi ang hinihingi lang po ng tao ay maaus na verification.. philippines and lalu sa manila ay isa sa polluted area na po.. kaya ang gusto lamang namin ay makatulong po sa mga smoke velchers.. GTO IS IN DAVAO BASED.. ISA SA YAMAN NG PILIPINAS ANG SHINESHARE NAMIN. this is a plant based oil.and for saying this is a scam please give us a proof.. and contact me 09277936000 kung sino man ang sinasabi nyong nang scam ok.para ma terminate po. hope this helps.tama na po ang pag cocomment ng nd maganda kasi pare pareho po tau filipino.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by arissa021 View Post
    hi to everyone in this forum,nabasa ko po ang mga opinion ng mga nagrespond,lahat negative.. guy's for me if makiki sangayon lang po tayo without our own proof sana wag na lang po mag comment. besides you don't even know everything kasi kung alam nyo po you will not comment on the product ng ganon.. i can prove on the product personaly but not on this forum.. otg karis wants to help climate change, we have no intension na sirain ang pangalan namin sa public and you can even contact mayor duterte on this product coz he's also the one using it.sana lamang po ay konting respect kasi ang hinihingi lang po ng tao ay maaus na verification.. philippines and lalu sa manila ay isa sa polluted area na po.. kaya ang gusto lamang namin ay makatulong po sa mga smoke velchers.. GTO IS IN DAVAO BASED.. ISA SA YAMAN NG PILIPINAS ANG SHINESHARE NAMIN. this is a plant based oil.and for saying this is a scam please give us a proof.. and contact me 09277936000 kung sino man ang sinasabi nyong nang scam ok.para ma terminate po. hope this helps.tama na po ang pag cocomment ng nd maganda kasi pare pareho po tau filipino.
    Eh kung scam talaga alangan naman tawaging legit. Kung scam, then let it be known na scam yan. Kung totoo sinasabi nila, gayahin nila yung ginawa nang bardahl na B1 treatment na no oil run nang Honda Jazz.

See a car engine run without motor oil at the 2014 Manila Auto Salon - Industry News

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    where's Uls when you need him?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Oh wow running ay idle big deal, there is still oil in the engine, did anyone check the dip sticl or see if the oil service light was on. Doubtful. Cars can't survive without oil period. Its not just lubricant it cools the engine. Its a marketing ploy.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    and the inventor was gun downed, go commit suide. enough said

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Oh wow running ay idle big deal, there is still oil in the engine, did anyone check the dip sticl or see if the oil service light was on. Doubtful. Cars can't survive without oil period. Its not just lubricant it cools the engine. Its a marketing ploy.
    Per'tua !!

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?