New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 84 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    well, gusto ko i recommend to, para lumakas lalo ang Boeing 747-400 namin pati mga 777-300ER, sama ko na rin mga Airbus A380 namin.ahaha!
    btw, bka pwede rin to sa upcoming 747-800s namin? :D

siguro baka maka lipad na 747-400 namin ng Australia-New York at non stop talaga!
    Haha!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    +10000 papi.

The only thing this create is the sound loved by pingyaw.. Yeah that's the sound pingg..... yawww....
    i don't even want to have an exhaust shaped like that.
    pagtatawanan ako sigurado..........

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Team GTO Autocross Action and Fun GTExtractor Tsunami - YouTube

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5zB8p53Vz-Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He who laughs the last laugh... Laughs the best.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Yeah, Stock body Lancer L-Type - Evolution Intercooled engine. Intimidated by a bone stock Tiburon not built for racing.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Yeah, Stock body Lancer L-Type - Evolution Intercooled engine. Intimidated by a bone stock Tiburon not built for racing.
    Still doesn't mean anything. Autocross is all about the suspension and the driver, not the engine.

A bone-stock Tiburon would be a hell of a lot faster than an L-Type with a turbo on the autocross. Hell, we had a Club Mitsu guy with an ex-works Lancer Box Type (the Box Type is just as light as the L-Type and has a better suspension) rally car (turbocharged 2.0) at a track day, and a stock 1.6 liter Altis was faster on the racetrack, even if the Box Type was faster on the street.

An L-Type using a turbo 2.0 would be using the older 4G from the Box Type, which only makes 160 hp, with, as you said... lots of lag. And the RWD transmission has terrible gear ratios compared to a more modern Tiburon... which is one of the most under-rated cars on the market... a stock Tiburon is actually pretty quick with the 1.8, and faster than the SiR with the 2.0.

Even that Sentra, with the 1.6 liter engine, could give the turbo Box-Type a run for its money. Very good, very stable handling. Hell, I could probably go faster than that in a stock Sentra... without the screeching.

When you get tired of doing autocrosses, I suggest you bring your product to the next Speedlab 0-400m track day and find a car owner willing to let you demonstrate your product on their car in a blind test.
    Last edited by niky; March 28th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Dreaming again? Intimidated? Wala naman sa video ah. Ano yan, isa na naman sa mga claims without indisputable proof?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Don't you see these guys cannot think in these terms. They are stuck in there Gtoil cult mindset and there is no changing their minds, just like the HHO crap and environmental conspiracy junk they all also believe in.

You already know no educated car owner would put this stuff in their vehicle.

All they can do is talk like fools and post videos that prove nothing.

It would be like me saying to race some of my customers of course they would destroy you in any event. Doen't prove it's better they just have a better driver, or better set up. and more power.

Pretty sure our Miata set up would kill you in any event. That's 0-120 mph!

Even the a turbo diesel with our kit would make you look silly at any track event. You might know the truck.

Things that work, WORK! And they work based on sound principles not scam marketing and facts that cannot be backed up or verified. This thread is 51 pages long and you still can't even answer how this product can dissolve all the dirt in oil but not effect a paper filter.

Sorry man you got zero credibility or respect on this thread. No silly muffler that makes a god awful sound or lame additive is going to improve power or performance on any vehicle.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    The thread started with a question if this is a scam or not? - it is the proponents burden to prove his statement. - not us.

We are merely helping shed some light in order to satisfy his line of argument.

Oh well... this thread has been quite some fun and entertainment for the past months.

The blind will never see - why force them?

Again, the topic is about proving the scam issue. - not my burden.

Your own little world here - is not representative of the whole. It's been fun, and many will remain clueless here - it's expected.

For the meantime... it's time to say goodbye.

Next time... try coming up with the right questions.

Stupid questions will get only stupid answers.

For the record:

I am not normal - I am crazy! - and it takes one to know one.

* pingyaw, nice dancing by the way! :-) thanks for your effort defending GTO but it's not really necessary, no need to stoop down their level. remember, we are ALIENS! Our mission is not to interfere with earthlings who think they are really smart. - They're smart enough to know why.

I'm afraid mother ship is calling us for an interstellar conference. All aliens are tasked not to waste their time here - more important matters to deal with than play with the minds of smart (and the not so smart) earthlings.

Time to say goodbye now.

do your homework.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Watch this

GONE IN 60 SECONDS.

GONE in 60 seconds! - YouTube

Partida na yan!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    aliens... whatever

you're just a big fish in a small pond

you fooled those people in your pond coz they're not very bright. you SOUND really smart to them coz you preach those conspiracy theories you got from the net. CLUELESS and UNINFORMED people in your pond think you're some kind of genius. they're not smart enough to see thru the BS

you're just a cult leader. a cult leader with products to sell. well, that's your money-making diskarte. can't blame you for trying to make a living. kailangan parin kumain ang alien diba? magbayad ng utang, rent

your BS can't survive in a bigger pond where people like dvldoc can easily see thru the BS

good luck

somebody wake me up when GToil makes it to NASCAR
    Last edited by uls; March 28th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?