New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 84 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by os.aska View Post
    good morning sirs, this is my first post in tsikot.

i'm jojo, from mitsulancerph... (kung may mga co-mlph members here patatat mga papi!)

i found out about GTO from one of our guys who posted about it being sold to him recently.
    now of course i wanted to check on this, and i found the gto site and all that good stuff - and
    then we were told that there was a thread here on tsikot about it, sure enough i found this one.

first of all, i'd been reading this thread for the past week or so but i just couldn't find time to register
    and dive in the thread. i'm not very knowledgeable with the technical details anyways so i can't really
    add very much to what had already been discussed. but i can discern that this GTO thing is a scam from
    how the promotion is done, to the aggressive 'faith in the product' style of marketing that was given to
    my friend, to the evasive manner that the guy is dealing it with. i find it funny that the GTO-guy keeps
    pushing on the product despite the facts being shown, and comparisons being made against their testimonials.

i hope no one actually gets their engines destroyed because they used this
    Now you have been informed!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    At least, yung thread ko serves the purpose of reviewing GTOil product and the advice here in tsikot.com from the oil gurus here would serve as a warning of the said product...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Atty. Latras, Keep Dreaming!

GH, Why remove the youtube link I posted? - If you want the public to be informed - then Let the public know - WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW.

"Using the words of one against him is a low blow and a CHEAP SHOT"... quoted from the Big Elites or Big Oil.

You may all continue to deceive the public with with Half Truths and Sassy lines to debunk anyone... nothing is what it seems.

There's an old Serbian Proverb... "A Man is measured by the size of his enemies"...

I am but a small enemy... You chose me... I didn't choose you.

Do you really want to consume my time?

Then you need to put more at stake on the table. Are you all willing to bet your names as well?

In the old Hot Rod days... Honorable Gentlemen would settle the score in the drag strip.

I would go for this Challenge.

Is anyone among you Antagonists - willing to do the same? You claim to be Tsikoteers... then let's see how true this is.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Removed because it has nothing to do with the product.

A drag race would not prove anything, unless you're willing to submit, a drag race between two brand new, equally prepared cars with nothing else added by an oil additive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    GH, Why remove the youtube link I posted? - If you want the public to be informed - then Let the public know - WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW.
    informed? by that video? haha. inform us about the agenda of multinational oil companies? that's old. that's really really old

you think if you didnt post that video we wouldnt be informed about that?

you think you're the only one who knows about that stuff?

that stuff has been around for decades

There's an old Serbian Proverb... "A Man is measured by the size of his enemies"...
    so what are you trying to say? that you're a big man coz your enemy is Big Oil?

stop flattering yourself. they don't even know you exist
    Last edited by uls; February 9th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    READ MY WORDS: Your link has NOTHING to do with the topic GTOil.

If you want to promote your anti big oil company propaganda/agenda, I suggest starting a new thread or find an existing thread on the same topic.

You are being treated fairly in this thread, as any other person posting messages in TSIKOT.COM. Just because you are "ehnriko", do not expect special treatment. You are not exempted from following the rules of the forum.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    In the old Hot Rod days... Honorable Gentlemen would settle the score in the drag strip.

I would go for this Challenge.

Is anyone among you Antagonists - willing to do the same? You claim to be Tsikoteers... then let's see how true this is.
    drag race?

what car dude?

present your car

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    He's clearly not in his right mind guys, stop feeding the troll.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    He's clearly not in his right mind guys, stop feeding the troll.
    he's not even in his left mind

10. Join Date
    May 2011

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?