Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    expect more new members........

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CRV View Post
    I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I'm not a "GTOil networker"
    and what a way to welcome a new tsikot member.
    is this the way you guys help each other here?
    No offence meant but i think you miss the point, Forums are meant to share ideas and interests. People who enjoys helping others.
    Any forum on any given website is mostly there for visitors, or members, to communicate with each other. It lets users talk about certain topics, usually based on what type of website they are on and also stores the conversation so other users can view it and comment if they want.

LOL! ... Do you feel threaten when I can trace through your proxy in your pervious post that you had to reset and get a new TOR proxy IP?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    No offence meant but i think you miss the point, Forums are meant to share ideas and interests.
    People who enjoys helping others.
    Any forum on any given website is mostly there for visitors, or members, to communicate with each other. It lets users talk about certain topics, usually based on what type of website they are on and also stores the conversation so other users can view it and comment if they want.
    dude i know what internet forums are for

you're the one missing the point

your very first post in tsikot forums is in this thread

in your first post you tell us that the burden of proof is not on the person promoting GToil but on those who doubt what the GToil promoter claims GToil can do... that the promoter doesnt have to prove anything

why is it so important that you had to register and tell us that?

if you just happened to stumble upon tsikot forums and wanted to share and help people you could have registered and posted in a more general topic... like a thread about Honda CRV. but noooo.... it has to be a fun thread like this... where somebody's precious little a product is being called a scam

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    One of the best trending thread ito ah. :popcorn:

* CRV: we help members, but when someone is way off in their thinking, any regular guy will surely find it very weird diba? Forum are not that strict and one must be capable of handling jokes as well as sarcasm, if not, "ang pikon laging talo" mantra will be manifested.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    * CRV: how much does GTOil pay you just to defend their name?

* lurkers out there: don't be afraid, sign up! and defend your stupid little product that "does wonders"

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    * CRV: how much does GTOil pay you just to defend their name?

* lurkers out there: don't be afraid, sign up! and defend your stupid little product that "does wonders"
    So, renzo, ano tawag natin sa oil na ito?

Super oil, mega oil, wonder oil, X-oil o transfo-oil? Tawagin na lang natin si professor ng X-men o si optimus prime para malaman natin kung talagang alien technology ito. for sure these guys will give it to us straight.

I am wondering. In mathematics: If A = B and B = C, Then A = C right? Logical conclusion.

Now, I've noticed that most MLM is scam. GTO is MLM. Does it follows that GTO is mostly a scam, basing on the above logic?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    products sold thru MLM arent necessarily BS scam products but they are always OVERPRICED coz they need big profit margins

you need a big profit margin to distribute profits to multiple people in the network

MLM products are really just ordinary products but are hyped by marketing gimmicks

you can find equivalent products in retail stores at much lower prices

whatever GToil is it can't be as revolutionary as it claims to be

it's just another additive

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    like those selling vitamins thru MLM

a little bottle of 30 capsules that cost thousands of pesos

go to amazon you'll find equivalent products that cost a few dollars

MLMers always say their products are unique and only available thru them

that's the BS part

whatever MLM it is, whatever products they're selling, there are always equivalent products out there that are sold in retail stores

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MODERATOR'S NOTE:

As mentioned earlier, messages deemed "off-topic" will be removed. This includes all posts made by "CRV" and Ehnriko's video link regarding USA oil scam, all of which has nothing to do with the topic of "GTOil".

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    good morning sirs, this is my first post in tsikot.

i'm jojo, from mitsulancerph... (kung may mga co-mlph members here patatat mga papi!)

i found out about GTO from one of our guys who posted about it being sold to him recently.
    now of course i wanted to check on this, and i found the gto site and all that good stuff - and
    then we were told that there was a thread here on tsikot about it, sure enough i found this one.

first of all, i'd been reading this thread for the past week or so but i just couldn't find time to register
    and dive in the thread. i'm not very knowledgeable with the technical details anyways so i can't really
    add very much to what had already been discussed. but i can discern that this GTO thing is a scam from
    how the promotion is done, to the aggressive 'faith in the product' style of marketing that was given to
    my friend, to the evasive manner that the guy is dealing it with. i find it funny that the GTO-guy keeps
    pushing on the product despite the facts being shown, and comparisons being made against their testimonials.

i hope no one actually gets their engines destroyed because they used this

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?