New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Mockery of any one is not my cup of tea.

Long time no hear my old friends! :-)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    What is the point of your post???

This is clearly a scam even if I was a uneducated 5th grader I would have the common sense to know engine oil wear out over time and a filter which is made from paper will break down over time. But since I am a ASE Certified Master Mechanic I think I know a little better. Tsikot has plenty of good information from other highly skilled individuals that have a wide knowledge base with many source and data posted here.

A scam is a scam a fake is a fake and when you have proof to back it up there is no argument about the facts.

Try not to post while drinking folks you'll regret it the next day

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    logic is very important... there are scientific and empirical experiences that would guide us into making opinions... there are additives that is backed by scientific data and accepted methods, there are those that without even blinking an eye, we would know were only scams... its just plain and simple. the very reason why there is a forum like this is to give opinions so that others may share and others may learn...

A fact (derived from the Latin Factum) is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability, that is whether it can be shown to correspond to experience. Standard reference works are often used to check facts. Scientific facts are verified by repeatable experiments.
    scam - a fraudulent business scheme/deprive of by deceit
    Prima facie- It is used in modern legal English to signify that on first examination, a matter appears to be self-evident from the facts
    res ipsa loquitur- Latin for "the thing speaks for itself"

"It is a FACT that at FIRST EXAMINATION, it is EVIDENT the claims are a SCAM, and doesn't require SPEAKING..."

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    It is not so wise not to have your own personal mind, to be easily persuaded into the suggestion of others indicates a weak brain.

Firstly, you cannot react to something in such a manner - specially when something is not forced against your volition!

If there is anything being forced into the consciousness of most people here in Manila... it's the use of LPG for cars! (Investigate Government Subsidy on this program at whose expense?)

A Scam is a rip off, where people are not able to get anything in return but empty promises, pressures and quota and false hope.

Take my advise, don't listen to anyone, including me - DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK! Do your own investigation! Do your own research!

Ask the right questions - You'll get the right answers.

To rely on Tsikot dot com as your sole guide in your automotive concerns... is an admission of your weak Automotive Culture/ Conviction.

nuff said.

Good day Ladies!
    I admit noob ako insofar as automotive, that is why i do some search...but prior to this thread, I tried to google "GTOil" and I could not see anything in the net saying bad things about it. in fact, in another forum, which is quite popular in Cebu, istorya.net, there is a thread about this GTOil and there are a lot of post saying good things about this oil additive...and precisely, this led me to post this kind of query on this oil additive here if only to get some reliable info... and i choose this forum, tsikot.com since i trust most of the members here...peace...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    As expected - an invitation to a rhetoric battle.

The Latin terms stated works both ways...

I am impressed with how you are able to insinuate or paint anything good as bad with your lines (words).

But I am not giving you the benefit nor the privilege of any information regarding the topic, It is earned... at this time, you don't deserve it.

You can brand anything as you want - it really doesn't matter... because we really don't give a f#*!&* $#3+! about what you think.

The only people who will be - very and violently reactionary about this are those who have business interest to protect. It will be hypocritical to act as if one is championing the truth for the protection of the consumers.

Anyway - all opinions should be respected - even if they are biased... oh - also even if they are yours. :-)

This is what I love about public internet forums.... anyone can make a fool of themselves with their own efforts. (I am not exempted from this fact.) (specially those who have abnormally large egos.)

Bring it on guys!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    For the information of the public... GTO was first tested in the field in Cebu... also in India... and also in Norway.

Here's the link for the Cebu Forums.

GTOil users - post your comments here

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just an observation...

From ehnriko's posts, I could swear as if he has something invested in GTOil.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    It is not so wise not to have your own personal mind, to be easily persuaded into the suggestion of others indicates a weak brain.

Firstly, you cannot react to something in such a manner - specially when something is not forced against your volition!

If there is anything being forced into the consciousness of most people here in Manila... it's the use of LPG for cars!
    Oh really? I thought it was the "forced acceptance" of the ill-planned electric public transport system, in the shape of the e-jeepney.

Years later after so many press releases and then today.... where is it? But I think we are getting away from the topic. Anyway, nice to see you active again.

Peace!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just an observation...

From ehnriko's posts, I could swear as if he has something invested in GTOil.

parang "nangangamoy" nga......
    medyo matindi yung dating ng mga posts eh.

OT
    sir ehnriko.....di ba ikaw yung naloko sa saudi dati?
    na tinulungan ng tsikot?
    Last edited by chua_riwap; January 28th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    aw... patay tau diyan... kaya pala defensive... what a pity,,,

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?