New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 84 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Haha... busy week eh. :D

Popcorn mode lang ako dito but since i have posted, might as well put up a question: pwede ba ito sa aso? Kawawa kasi yung Chihuahua namin, nanglalagas ng buhok lately.

To answer the TS: Never heard of it. No need for it.

I guess he's quite miffed as he cannot express himself :consoling2: I was trying to backread and can't comprehend his post (sakit sa ulo).

Ok lang yan sir vinj.

BTT: Have you seen or heard of this additive?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ipit na kasi siya, kaya wala na siyang magawa but to attack people thru giving infractions/warnings. with that, wala tayong laban. eh kung magpost pa ulit siya dito? edi it's him against tsikot ... nahalata lalo stupidity nya diba

and what makes me wonder, my post was directed to a specific GTOil fan, not enrickho himself. and what makes it fishy is, bakit parang sobrang affected neto ni enrickho sa pinost ko?? eh hindi naman directed sakanya yun. or is he the one operating the so-called "happy customers" of GTOil?

*oh baka insulting nanaman to
    Last edited by renzo_d10; January 31st, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Again, we are talking here about the basic and principles here, information that is tangible

Normal results of an oil analysis are posted in bobistheoilguy forums

Results of the oil analysis of GTO

apple to apple comparison, I DON'T SEE ANY HIGH TECH (ALIEN TECHNOLOGY) OR NEWLY DISCOVERED ELEMENTS HERE...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Atty Latras - If your intention is to destroy GTO, then why are you giving GTO unnecessary billing or advertisement - did you just realize that? (We are not going to pay you for doing this since it was never solicited.)

And the rest of the smart alecs here also supported this unsolicited advertising. So who is advertising what now?

You - who belong in the upper bracket of society here - were never the target market for GTO since you can afford the normal Preventive Maintenance Program of Big Corp.

There is no need to explain anything to you, but most of the readers here may benefit from it so no problem anyway.

In the meantime - make yourself busy muna and try to figure out what just happened. Oh, you can inflate your egos at the same time.

If you can't understand anything or if you think it's weird... then try using also the right side of your brain. You might just get it.

No infractions will be given from now on kung me problema kayo diyan. (I dont have powers to delete posts)

I hope nobody evades the challenge... those who have the guts in trying this product - I will ask someone to give you 1 or two for free.

Those who are scraredy cats - you can shut up for a while until you yourselves have tried it on your lawn mower mouths first.

Only those who have tried it have the right to say anything for and against it. Malinaw?

Sa mga kulang sa attention dito kung di ko man kayo napapansin... try composing your posts a little better... dont try to qoute my posts out of context.

Since this is entertainment anyway - I hope you all enjoyed the show.

You are not the investors of this product so no explanation is really needed to you. - LOGIC plain and simple.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    naku...eh kung isa sa mga mods si enrichko....wala tayong lusot.
    puro warning ang aabutin natin.........

kaya pala na-delete na yung ibang posts namin ni uls....
    kaya pala nawala din yung post ko. ano ba yan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Off-topic posts were removed by me. Ehnriko does not have moderator functions in this subforum.
    Ahh ito pala dahilan. sorry mod.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    You - who belong in the upper bracket of society here - were never the target market for GTO since you can afford the normal Preventive Maintenance Program of Big Corp.
    Shouldn't you be targeting those in the upper brackets as well since your goal is to help save the planet?

There is no need to explain anything to you, but most of the readers here may benefit from it so no problem anyway.
    Thank you.

In the meantime - make yourself busy muna and try to figure out what just happened. Oh, you can inflate your egos at the same time.
    Figure out what happened with what?

If you can't understand anything or if you think it's weird... then try using also the right side of your brain. You might just get it.
    I suggest you use the left side of your brain para maging logical ka naman and makaintindi ka ng reason.

I hope nobody evades the challenge... those who have the guts in trying this product - I will ask someone to give you 1 or two for free.

Those who are scraredy cats - you can shut up for a while until you yourselves have tried it on your lawn mower mouths first.

Only those who have tried it have the right to say anything for and against it. Malinaw?
    Will you guarantee a replacement for our tsikots if it gets damaged because we used your product?

By the way this is not quoting your post out of context. Show us hard proof, you say we are not worthy of that information then why continue posting here. Scientific evidence and not testimonials how hard is that to understand?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miko101130 View Post
    kamustahin nyo naman pics nang GTO
    got it from their facebook

what a product?!!!

I think this is a pyramiding scheme...
    eto naman pala e. malinaw na malinaw

Pyramid scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Here is a virgin sample of a normal engine oil additve, Had a lot less in it than I expected and not really worth putting in because if you do the math it only adds about 92ppm zinc to 5 liters of oil.

But most over the counter additives don't even have this amount in them.

This is STP 4cly oil treatment. You can see it has basically the same additives as the GTOil but not in levels that will grenade your engine. In reality in the Philippines you don't need a additive if you wanted more Zinc and Phos just switch to Diesel oil and then your done period.

I just had this one done sent it off last week.

This is the Test of STP in the Blue bottle

Here are lab test with the dilution ratios as you can see from the test GTOil is pure ZDDP with no dilution which in the size they are selling it in 250ml is liquid destruction in a bottle.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Edit feature being nutty again

Anyways.

I use a product called ZDDPMaxx which is basically the same as ZDDPplus (treats 5 liters * 450ppm zinc and Just above that is what I use ZDDPMax in it just has a bit more in it and comes in 2oz bottles and treats SM rated oil to 2500ppm zinc for 5 liters for my 7.5 liter Sump with my extra filters on my vehicle it's perfect.

The level that is not safe is over 2500ppp going 3500ppm like GTOil will wreck your motor, ZDDPplus and Maxx are the highest concentrated versions of this stuff sold in the US any more than this is harmful to your engine PERIOD.

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?