New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    (madami na daw hydrogen powered jeepneys na gumagamit na nito green tech oil).

bukonut pa!!!!!!
    naglipana na pala ang mga "hydrogen powered jeepneys"!!!!!

baka sa sunod virgin coconut oil na ang amoy.....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Rumor has it that the founders of GTO oil were abducted by aliens but were able to steal some alien oil when they made their dashing escape.. bwahaha
    Anak ng, may tawag dyan, Sigbin! Siguro pinahid nila yung oil sa katawan kaya nakalipadi!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    ^ Alien technology daw kasi sabi sa site nila.. kaya malamang ninakaw sa mga alien :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    ehnrico:

Yes, I started this tread with queries I posted since I am not knowledgeable on automobile oils, and the like. But I am not MIA as you stated in your post. I have in fact replied to your baseless claims pls. see page 8. I don't care if you posted in the GTO website "to be careful" of me...i think you owe it to the GTO followers to explain the technical considerations, issues and arguments commented by the technical experts in tsikot.com here.....
    Thank you for your reply... My replies:

1. Please clarify how I made claims and how it's baseless if you can; but this is only if you wish to expound more on this;
    2. I don't owe anything to anybody; As far as I am concerned, those who think I owe them something - already got a lot in return whether they admit it or not;
    3. Please refrain from this habit of branding anything, unless if you are already a judge, first you branded GTO as a Scam, then now you are Branding GTO users are GTO Followers - this is very insulting, I certainly hope you are not insinuating that "The GTO Followers" are naive and blind followers of a cult;
    4. If there's anyone who owes anything to anybody... that would be you! You owe the "GTO Followers" as you have termed or branded them AN APOLOGY.

Starting a thread with this title is hard to discount as one with a malicious intent.

It also starts to raise the following questions:

1. Who are you working for?

2. How much are they paying you?

3. If you just needed a change oil, why go to the extent of lurking the Cebu forums, Harassing the members therein and insiting a publicity stunt here in tsikot?

If you really are a Lawyer and a practicing one... which I and many others hope you're not... then you should have been the first one to display a more civilized example to the public.

People look up to you because of you're title, and with such power - comes great responsibility.

If you notice, your cheer leading squad are all up ganging in on me for your defense. Why such a waste of energy for something that is not being forced sell upon you? (yes you may answer this one. - not really a rhetoric question)

You are also most of the time online in this website... as you are in Istorya dot net.

Going back to being a lawyer... this is not an excuse to make you unlearned with automotive and oils and the like.

Rolls Royce was built by an electrician.
    The Ark was built not by an engineer.
    Cory was a housewife.
    and Jeremiah was a bullfrog.

For the rest, I would like to advise everyone to refrain from asking stupid questions or making themselves stupid unnecessarily.

Ask the right questions and try to be civilized as people from Manila... Those you branded as people from the "Provinces" (labeling them in a manner that they are less better than you is simply discriminating)are watching this unfold.

Just want to point out that - People in the provinces are more conscious about their KPL Ratios - compared to Manilenios who simply don't care about the fuel they throw away in traffic. Now who is thinking better? (now this is a rhetoric question that does not require an answer.)

Pop Corn time...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Thank you for your reply... My replies:

1. Please clarify how I made claims and how it's baseless if you can; but this is only if you wish to expound more on this;
    2. I don't owe anything to anybody; As far as I am concerned, those who think I owe them something - already got a lot in return whether they admit it or not;
    3. Please refrain from this habit of branding anything, unless if you are already a judge, first you branded GTO as a Scam, then now you are Branding GTO users are GTO Followers - this is very insulting, I certainly hope you are not insinuating that "The GTO Followers" are naive and blind followers of a cult;
    4. If there's anyone who owes anything to anybody... that would be you! You owe the "GTO Followers" as you have termed or branded them AN APOLOGY.

Starting a thread with this title is hard to discount as one with a malicious intent.

It also starts to raise the following questions:

1. Who are you working for?

2. How much are they paying you?

3. If you just needed a change oil, why go to the extent of lurking the Cebu forums, Harassing the members therein and insiting a publicity stunt here in tsikot?

If you really are a Lawyer and a practicing one... which I and many others hope you're not... then you should have been the first one to display a more civilized example to the public.

People look up to you because of you're title, and with such power - comes great responsibility.

If you notice, your cheer leading squad are all up ganging in on me for your defense. Why such a waste of energy for something that is not being forced sell upon you? (yes you may answer this one. - not really a rhetoric question)

You are also most of the time online in this website... as you are in Istorya dot net.

Going back to being a lawyer... this is not an excuse to make you unlearned with automotive and oils and the like.

Rolls Royce was built by an electrician.
    The Ark was built not by an engineer.
    Cory was a housewife.
    and Jeremiah was a bullfrog.

For the rest, I would like to advise everyone to refrain from asking stupid questions or making themselves stupid unnecessarily.

Ask the right questions and try to be civilized as people from Manila... Those you branded as people from the "Provinces" (labeling them in a manner that they are less better than you is simply discriminating)are watching this unfold.

Just want to point out that - People in the provinces are more conscious about their KPL Ratios - compared to Manilenios who simply don't care about the fuel they throw away in traffic. Now who is thinking better? (now this is a rhetoric question that does not require an answer.)

Pop Corn time...
    Nice sigy BTW!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    good for your body

and your engine

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    11. How will this happen, since oil does not come in contact with the injectors or plug?

With ordinary motor oil, this oil slips through the seals and rings of the pistons, contaminating the combustion mixture in the chamber, after every explosion/ power stroke/ ignition, it is dispersed all over the chamber, becoming carbon sooth; contaminating the plug surfaces and injector surfaces after every spark or pulse, this time interval is enough to build up or accumulate carbon deposits that becomes stone hard like cement. When accumulated, makes the engine perform bad consuming more fuel eventually.

GTO prevents this from happening by dissolving these carbon deposits, and turning them back into usable lubricant. It is also because of better compression sealing ability since it becomes more magnetic when it is in contact with metal surfaces that are constantly rubbing each other creating friction. The more friction there is, the more magnetic this fluid becomes to those area, ensuring a more sealed compression for every stroke or cycle which also results to more power and thus the product

Just copied this from the link Green Technology FAQ: No More Oil Change?

Sir, I don't claim to be of any expert in the automotive engine concept, however, I could say that I can also understand the basic operating principle of ICE.
    One thing I could say is that. Once oil is seeping through your rings, you have already compression problems. In general, a good engine does not allow the oil to infiltrate through the combustion chamber/cylinder. the job of the oil ring is to scrape the oil coating the cylinder.
    the product of combustion is exhausted through the muffler during the exhaust stroke cycle.

sir, the claim that "GTO prevents this from happening by dissolving these carbon deposits, and turning them back into usable lubricant. It is also because of better compression sealing ability since it becomes more magnetic when it is in contact with metal surfaces that are constantly rubbing each other creating friction." runs through the contrary of the very rule of ICE.

1. does GTO exceeds the flash point of the AF mixture in the chamber that it is unaffected by the combustion process, thereby retaining its properties, so it could turn back the carbon deposits unto usable lubricant?

2. GTO claims to be of better compression sealing ability. OK. Assuming that the carbon deposit has been turned into usable lubricant as claimed, how could it return to the cylinder as it was already claimed that GTO enhances compression sealing ability? Isn't it a contradictory claim?

Now sir, I do expect a very decent answer from you as I do believe I have been civilized in my queries hence I do expect a civilized answer. I have no vested interest whatsoever, I don't give catcalls, my intention is just to get to the bottom line. Does it work or a myth?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    good for your body

and your engine

Ayun oh, "No approved tiraputik claim"!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by burjegol View Post
    11. How will this happen, since oil does not come in contact with the injectors or plug?

With ordinary motor oil, this oil slips through the seals and rings of the pistons, contaminating the combustion mixture in the chamber, after every explosion/ power stroke/ ignition, it is dispersed all over the chamber, becoming carbon sooth; contaminating the plug surfaces and injector surfaces after every spark or pulse, this time interval is enough to build up or accumulate carbon deposits that becomes stone hard like cement. When accumulated, makes the engine perform bad consuming more fuel eventually.

GTO prevents this from happening by dissolving these carbon deposits, and turning them back into usable lubricant. It is also because of better compression sealing ability since it becomes more magnetic when it is in contact with metal surfaces that are constantly rubbing each other creating friction. The more friction there is, the more magnetic this fluid becomes to those area, ensuring a more sealed compression for every stroke or cycle which also results to more power and thus the product

Just copied this from the link Green Technology FAQ: No More Oil Change?

Sir, I don't claim to be of any expert in the automotive engine concept, however, I could say that I can also understand the basic operating principle of ICE.
    One thing I could say is that. Once oil is seeping through your rings, you have already compression problems. In general, a good engine does not allow the oil to infiltrate through the combustion chamber/cylinder. the job of the oil ring is to scrape the oil coating the cylinder.
    the product of combustion is exhausted through the muffler during the exhaust stroke cycle.

sir, the claim that "GTO prevents this from happening by dissolving these carbon deposits, and turning them back into usable lubricant. It is also because of better compression sealing ability since it becomes more magnetic when it is in contact with metal surfaces that are constantly rubbing each other creating friction." runs through the contrary of the very rule of ICE.

1. does GTO exceeds the flash point of the AF mixture in the chamber that it is unaffected by the combustion process, thereby retaining its properties, so it could turn back the carbon deposits unto usable lubricant?

2. GTO claims to be of better compression sealing ability. OK. Assuming that the carbon deposit has been turned into usable lubricant as claimed, how could it return to the cylinder as it was already claimed that GTO enhances compression sealing ability? Isn't it a contradictory claim?

Now sir, I do expect a very decent answer from you as I do believe I have been civilized in my queries hence I do expect a civilized answer. I have no vested interest whatsoever, I don't give catcalls, my intention is just to get to the bottom line. Does it work or a myth?
    ang isasagot sayo "you mere mortals are incapable of understanding alien technology. even if it was explained to you in simple words you still won't be able to understand. it is way beyond your mental abilities. and on top of that, you're not worthy. just have faith nalang."
    Last edited by uls; January 31st, 2012 at 01:11 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ayun oh, "No approved tiraputik claim"!
    oisssttt! huwag kayo ganyan.
    madi-delete ang post nyo........

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?