New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 84 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Well since the edit feature is buggy again had to add this as my last post on this thread. Feel free to watch the whole scam here on you tube.

OTG-Karis MLM (Full video presentation) - YouTube don't worry even if they delete it I saved it

The video is enough PROOF (in the pudding) that GTOil is simply another multi-level marketing product, where cheap items are overpriced by 200% to 1000% and sold to unsuspecting "customers" and "clients". These customers/clients are told these products are high quality products.

That is the nature of any MLM scam.

Nice find, Dvldoc.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Lots of guys on here have given good technical reasons why this product is a total scam, You can only defend the indefensible for so long. Lots of legit additives out there that can be used to extend the service life of your oil without destroying your engine. Pretty much the best one I have seen in the Phils is the liquiMoly it's a good price and really helps out on friction wear without a sacrifice in catalytic converter life. I don't know what in the top 1 additive but I intend to find out so far I can't find it locally.
    A bit OT:
    I'm curious also with the 2 kinds of Top 1 oil additive. The yellow big can and the green small can.

Which of the 2 can't you find locally (RP)?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    A bit OT:
    I'm curious also with the 2 kinds of Top 1 oil additive. The yellow big can and the green small can.

Which of the 2 can't you find locally (RP)?
    I live in the US Ry_Tower, Top 1 is not sold in South Texas, It's big in California and overseas but not down here.

The green can I can assure you has a high concentration of moly in it with viscosity improver How much moly is in it I have no ideal, The other is a ZDDP based additive with viscosity improver. Buy it and get it sampled and you will know for sure.

Dang it you made me post on this stupid thread again lol. Any questions about this stuff post on the Remote bypass filter thread. I am done on this thing,

This time for good Haha. The scam is just to worthless to comment on any longer.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    So where's the dyno sheet for the power gains directly attributable to GTOil and not anything else that was done to the truck?

A race is a race is a race. it is won by having a car in good condition, with more power and better handling than the competition, and with the best driver. It proves nothing about the product, at all, except that the car doesn't break during the race, just like the dozen or so other cars that don't break during the race.
    Dyno to be posted here also... we are still waiting for a schedule from DOST, we'll probably have it done at Fermans' place... until then, just let the mockery continue.

:-)

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    ^speaking of DOST (as well as DOE's mileage tests and so so on vehicles) tests, i don't have faith on those tests. just for pure marketing gimmicks.....

plus if you were really ready to promote your product, you must have showed all of the technical information and results. not just some testimonials and some out of this world reasoning.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Ehniriko, unless the GTOil logo appears on his vehicle or he personally thanks GTOil for helping him win, you nor GTOil cannot claim anything about his win in the Tough Truck Challenge 2011.

Truth be told, Michael Cerin's win is because of his skill & experience to navigate his truck through the race course.

The proof may be in the pudding BUT you have no proof to start with.

------------------------------

Claiming a person's win in a race is attributed to an oil additive is like claiming that using AXE Men's Body Spray will result in dozens of women throwing themselves at you.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

There are GTO logos on both sides of his vehicle... He used GTO since last year and hasn't drained his oil since even after winning 2 events already. It was just for a small test, no big sponsorship for these two trucks.

I actually visited him this morning here in Davao, I forgot to bring a camera - I will take a picture of his truck if I can't find one in the net.

The Green Truck in the picture is also GTO treated - belongs to Dencio, he finished 3rd.

Only 2 trucks from 4WDavao team were treated, it was just to test if it works... Dencio never won a race until the GTO treatment...

Michael is already a top bet ever since, but he felt the improvement in the bukidnon race - just before the December race in Pampanga.

I am not claiming anything, I was merely retelling this news... as a matter of fact, I was the last to know about it until yesterday only. I never really bothered monitoring everything happening everywhere.

But I guess it's a good time to sponsor this truck now more than ever isn't it? - Good idea! Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    DvlDoc, will get back at your points.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post

There are GTO logos on both sides of his vehicle... He used GTO since last year and hasn't drained his oil since even after winning 2 events already. It was just for a small test, no big sponsorship for these two trucks.

I know what I am talking about. That is why I am asking, where is the proof of all your claims. You claim that GTOil is a sponsor, so where is the pictures of the GTOil logo on the truck used in the competition?

BTW, being a sponsor does not mean anything about your product actually working AS CLAIMED to achieve the performance of the vehicle. It just means you bought advertising space somewhere on the truck.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Ooooohhhh... big words you let out there.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Dyno to be posted here also... we are still waiting for a schedule from DOST, we'll probably have it done at Fermans' place... until then, just let the mockery continue.

:-)
    Good luck, I sincerely hope you get favorable results. By the way in blind testing the operator should not know if his machine is treated or not this is to remove bias. Hope you try using different testing methodologies to further your cause. Thanks.

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?