New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 84 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Old Honda treated with GTO toured AMERICA!

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

GTO Tours the USA - YouTube

This is real people test...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Another GTO Stealth Test... Gate Crashing an event dominated by Big Oils...

GTOil Wins Honda Racing Cup - Davao 2010 - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So what?

The Zapp Family toured the world in their 80+ year old car just as well. No alien technology, just plain old monograde dino oil.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Another GTO Stealth Test... Gate Crashing an event dominated by Big Oils...

GTOil Wins Honda Racing Cup - Davao 2010 - YouTube
    Seriously you still on with this scam. Now it's starting to get oil. Your so called test prove nothing about anything, any long term use of this product with it's levels of Zinc will destroy your engine over time. How can anyone take you seriously if you look at the facts on this thread and act as if they don't exist.

Let me get this strait your still pushing this product with all the facts on this thread? But I am glad you do because the more hits from searches for your product the more people will read this thread as see how dangerous it is for there engine no matter what you post.

I'm not big on locking threads but this sucker is done. There is no more useful information that can be added here all the evidence has been presented and it's solid as a tungsten ball bearing.

All the great scam use you tube videos HHO comes to mind. So far you have not been able to disprove a single thing myself or others have posted on the technical facts on this product.

Think I'm done with this thread it's no longer worth replying to.

Peace out

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Well since the edit feature is buggy again had to add this as my last post on this thread. Feel free to watch the whole scam here on you tube.

OTG-Karis MLM (Full video presentation) - YouTube don't worry even if they delete it I saved it

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The proof is in the pudding.
    So where's the dyno sheet for the power gains directly attributable to GTOil and not anything else that was done to the truck?

A race is a race is a race. it is won by having a car in good condition, with more power and better handling than the competition, and with the best driver. It proves nothing about the product, at all, except that the car doesn't break during the race, just like the dozen or so other cars that don't break during the race.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In most field test, we have what you call Third Party Blind testing...

It is an event where a product is tested but it was not announced to everyone concerned.

This type of test is best done on a race track in an actual race.

This is one of the recent "Actual" test of such type.

The 11th Tough Truck Challenge held last December 3-4, 2011, at Clark, Pampanga

This is the result:

Tough Truck Challenge XI Official Results:
    Rank Name Club Track A & B Track C Total A, B & C
    1 Michael Cerin 4WDAVAO 0:13:06.46 0:08:27.96 0:21:34.42
    2 Noel Bartolome Jr LCCP 0:14:06.79 0:08:07.78 0:22:14.57
    3 Edison Dungca Kapampangan 0:17:52.78 0:08:27.67 0:26:20.45

Michaels' Truck was treated with GTO last year.

His performance last year in Davao after GTO treatment was improved since he was able to get more torque at lower rpm range (very crucial in Off road racing)

He bagged the fastest time of the day last year in Bukidnon the day after GTO treatment. His being Champion last December is just consistent.

Was GTO responsible for this?... or is Michael Cerin just a better driver? (Magaling talaga pag Taga Davao)

The proof is in the pudding.

Ehniriko, unless the GTOil logo appears on his vehicle or he personally thanks GTOil for helping him win, you nor GTOil cannot claim anything about his win in the Tough Truck Challenge 2011.

Truth be told, Michael Cerin's win is because of his skill & experience to navigate his truck through the race course.

The proof may be in the pudding BUT you have no proof to start with.

------------------------------

Claiming a person's win in a race is attributed to an oil additive is like claiming that using AXE Men's Body Spray will result in dozens of women throwing themselves at you.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post

OTG-Karis MLM (Full video presentation) - YouTube don't worry even if they delete it I saved it
    Can't help but notice something sa video.. Ba't parang merong bang GTO oil na nakapahid sa noo nung speaker?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Old Honda treated with GTO toured AMERICA!

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

GTO Tours the USA - YouTube

This is real people test...

Of course, the video never mentions that similar old cars can do the same thing (with regular motor oil) as long as the car is maintained properly.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Connect to the system, Connect to the wealth!!!!.......pyramiding scam nga itetch!

Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?