New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I'm about to have a change oil for my innova soon. I heard of GTOil (Green Technology Oil) selling here in Cebu. Its an Engine Oil Additive...But it has several claims which I need to verify...has anyone heard of this engine oil additive? here is its website: The Green Technology Oil
    add ko lang yung claim nila: http://gtofaq.blogspot.com/2011/04/n...il-change.html

Hope to hear from anyone here soon...tia
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; January 26th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    another one of those additives

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    One of the most uneducated ignorant marketing pitch I have ever heard, They clearly know nothing about oil or filters or how additives in the oil work or how a oil filter works. By the way the Cellulose based filer media will begin to break down after about a year of service use.

I made that know on there blog.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    OMG... i read the website..This is the mother of all hallucinated additive claims. i can't believe HUMANS have developed a substance that will melt the trapped particles in an oil filter while in service..(melt the particles trapped in the oil filter i repeat!) what a crap of B.S.

its just plain stupid to even attempt to claim that filters will last forever, more-so to claim that oil will last forever...
    According to them "ALIEN technology for the masses", i guess the inventor of this product might be the one whose alien.. hahaha..
    no offense but its just plain obvious that this additive is a scam,,,

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I just love it!!! Nano particles. Liquified dirt is still dirt

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks sa mga nag-reply. I know this is a scam due to its outrageous claims. What is worse herein Cebu is that this additive oil is sold thru membership-marketing style na mukhang pyramiding....here is there link sa business side ng oil additive nito: OTG_KARIS

Hope this kind of scam will be stopped.

By the way hindi lang sila dito sa Visayas, parang 3 lang sa Visayas, most of their "Centers" are in Mindanao and Luzon. see this link:
    http://www.otg-karis.com/ABC.html

Meron pa silang facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/OTG.Karis?sk=wall

Every time I have I have some queries or issues on my ride, I always rely on this site dahil authority ito dito sa pinas ang tsikot forums...thanks again
    Last edited by attyallanlatras; January 27th, 2012 at 09:11 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I feel sorry for the poor trusting folks that don't have real automotive knowledge and have fallen victim to this clear ridiculous scam and ludicrous claims. Once your oils wear additives such as zinc and phosphorus and the main cleaning compound calcium is depleted and your viscosity breaks down with a TBN (total base number of 1.0) your going to get some serious wear in your engine.

I'm sure the guy does not even know whats in oil let alone how it works or what a engine oil analysis is or what it is for nor the fact even with a true bypass system like Amsoils system which filters down to 2 microns at around 96% you can only go around 30000 miles to 50000 miles maximum on oil but that's only with the right type of filtration system and Group IV and higher oil.

What's even funnier how is a oil additive going to reduce emissions significantly? Backwards thinking. Oh well everyone got to have there own little thing even if it's total scam.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    eveyone has a diskarte para magka pera

kaya DISCERN

piliin niyo kung sino pinapayaman niyo

huwag niyo payamanin mga undeserving

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by edtf View Post
    I just love it!!! Nano particles. Liquified dirt is still dirt
    Isn't liquified dirt also called mud? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    It is not so wise not to have your own personal mind, to be easily persuaded into the suggestion of others indicates a weak brain.

Firstly, you cannot react to something in such a manner - specially when something is not forced against your volition!

If there is anything being forced into the consciousness of most people here in Manila... it's the use of LPG for cars! (Investigate Government Subsidy on this program at whose expense?)

A Scam is a rip off, where people are not able to get anything in return but empty promises, pressures and quota and false hope.

Take my advise, don't listen to anyone, including me - DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK! Do your own investigation! Do your own research!

Ask the right questions - You'll get the right answers.

To rely on Tsikot dot com as your sole guide in your automotive concerns... is an admission of your weak Automotive Culture/ Conviction.

nuff said.

Good day Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Thanks sa mga nag-reply. I know this is a scam due to its outrageous claims. What is worse herein Cebu is that this additive oil is sold thru membership-marketing style na mukhang pyramiding....here is there link sa business side ng oil additive nito: OTG_KARIS

Hope this kind of scam will be stopped.

By the way hindi lang sila dito sa Visayas, parang 3 lang sa Visayas, most of their "Centers" are in Mindanao and Luzon. see this link:
    OTG_KARIS

Meron pa silang facebook site: Green Technology Oil (GTO) - Wall | Facebook

Every time I have I have some queries or issues on my ride, I always rely on this site dahil authority ito dito sa pinas ang tsikot forums...thanks again

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
Has anyone heard of GTOil / NOW12? Is this a scam?