New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 159 of 186 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1853
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Let's be clear on this, It will make any mechanical injection diesel run better. They were designed for the high sulfer diesel of the past if you don't like your rig to rattle like a box of rocks is in the engine all the time add it.

For the Philippines it is pretty much good for any diesel, except BMW, or Mercedes and the newer rovers (high end stuff) with extreamly high rail pressures and super advanced piezoelectric injectors. (Example these cars are making 2000bar/29000psi of fuel pressure vs a 3.0 D4D which is only 1350bar/19580psi so this could cause a problem if your thicking things up)

Works fine on D4D engines like the Fortuner with no issues, Would probably solve a bunch of issues with the 2.5 D4D as well.

No real testing shows it causes any issues to any vehicle, the 2007 and up thing is a recomendation ie the word (may cause harm). And since the CRDI sold there are not the super high tech ones I would not hesitate on using it.

But if you got a non common rail diesel (Any) you should not hesitate to use it. Once you start you won't stop putting it in.
    Found my answer. If its ok for the d4d, then its ok for the crosswind. :D

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Been using 2t for my fieldmaster 4m40 for 2years na.. Works really fine..

Recently nagpaemission ako, clocked-in a 0.3 score..

Wala din akong black smoke even on high revs.. Engine noise is significantly lower than a brand new fort / dmax (compared it side by side with my buddies that have new rides)

Plus, i get good compliments from other customers sa suking petron station to where i do maintenance.. Sariwang sariwa daw for being a 7-year old pajero..

Petron diesel max + petron powerburn 2t combo gamit ko.. Tried seaoil biodiesel + seaoil 2t, nahihinaan ako sa hatak pero mas tipid about 0.3-0.5L/km sa fc.. Balik petron na lang

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Last edited by romeocharlie; September 16th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    * EVERONE!

Don't use 2T oil with other additives in it. Unless you can look up the MSDS before you use it, stick to basic FC or FD.

Keep it simple guys,

One the 2.5 D4D.
    The 2T should help out on the stalling and hard start issues of the 2.5 D4D engine. (also get a oil catch can) to keep your intake track clean) soot and carbon like to build up in that motor and get a quality oil filter and you should be good to go. I did up my sister in Laws across the street neighbors with a oil catch and told him about the 2T, he has not had a issue with his at all with his Innova. Says he gets about a good table spoon full of oil a month in the catch can, that's a lot over a years time.

Give it about a full tank of use and you should notice a change in your engine.

Sir, does the 2T oil protect the SCV (Suction Control Valve) in my pump? I've been hearing a lot of stories that SCVs in my pickup model is less durable than later ones. I drive '08 Hilux 2.5 D4D with 2KD FTV engine.

I feel consistent jerk in the engine at 1,500 RPM, experienced stalling and loss of power. i'm currently running around 90,000 kms in my odometer.

I was advised to have my injectors and pump checked by Central Diesel since my ride did pass the Electronic Diagnostic. Did pay Php 1,200 for diagnostic but the problem was still unknown although now, i know that it's not electrical. Did DIY replacement of both air and fuel filter and everything is smoother now. I don't think i'll be replacing my injectors/pump anytime soon.

Later i'll try the 2T mix and see how it works.

Thank you!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Keep us possted hehehe interested ako sa results mo :D

Quote Originally Posted by edansramos View Post
    Sir, does the 2T oil protect the SCV (Suction Control Valve) in my pump? I've been hearing a lot of stories that SCVs in my pickup model is less durable than later ones. I drive '08 Hilux 2.5 D4D with 2KD FTV engine.

I feel consistent jerk in the engine at 1,500 RPM, experienced stalling and loss of power. i'm currently running around 90,000 kms in my odometer.

I was advised to have my injectors and pump checked by Central Diesel since my ride did pass the Electronic Diagnostic. Did pay Php 1,200 for diagnostic but the problem was still unknown although now, i know that it's not electrical. Did DIY replacement of both air and fuel filter and everything is smoother now. I don't think i'll be replacing my injectors/pump anytime soon.

Later i'll try the 2T mix and see how it works.

Thank you!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Pwede ba sa Grand Starex CRDi haluan ng 2t?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi guys,

Pwede kaya sa Mazda CX5 (Gasoline) itong 2T? Nag-aalala lang ako baka may mga unforseen problems in the long run? If yes, what's the ratio?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    been a 2t user since this thread started...katatapos lang emission testing ko at nasa 1.27 ang opacity. limit is 2.2 for turbo diesels.

mine is 4d56 turbo non-intercooled. last oil change prior to emission test is about 8k km ago....no minor tune up also. basta gamit lang ng gamit. wala ding oil catch can. di ko na din drinain yung water separator bago nagpaemission. basta kinarga ko na lang yung natirang 2t ko bago nagpaemission test at ayun pumasa naman...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    been a 2t user since this thread started...katatapos lang emission testing ko at nasa 1.27 ang opacity. limit is 2.2 for turbo diesels.

mine is 4d56 turbo non-intercooled. last oil change prior to emission test is about 8k km ago....no minor tune up also. basta gamit lang ng gamit. wala ding oil catch can. di ko na din drinain yung water separator bago nagpaemission. basta kinarga ko na lang yung natirang 2t ko bago nagpaemission test at ayun pumasa naman...
    Just renewed mine as well. 4m40 TDiC naman, 1.31 sa akin pero 3.3 something ata limit. Pasok na pasok din. hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Same experience sa kin sir. 0.8 score. dieselmax at petron powerburn gamit ko for 6 months, then recently ngwsitch ako to seaoil (mas mura eh 38.9) per liter lang hehehe) plus petron 2t. medyo mas matipid nga sa FC

Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    Been using 2t for my fieldmaster 4m40 for 2years na.. Works really fine..

Recently nagpaemission ako, clocked-in a 0.3 score..

Wala din akong black smoke even on high revs.. Engine noise is significantly lower than a brand new fort / dmax (compared it side by side with my buddies that have new rides)

Plus, i get good compliments from other customers sa suking petron station to where i do maintenance.. Sariwang sariwa daw for being a 7-year old pajero..

Petron diesel max + petron powerburn 2t combo gamit ko.. Tried seaoil biodiesel + seaoil 2t, nahihinaan ako sa hatak pero mas tipid about 0.3-0.5L/km sa fc.. Balik petron na lang

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Keep us possted hehehe interested ako sa results mo :D
    Good day mga Boss,

Just finished my first bottle (200ml) 2T. I'm highly recommending all diesel car owners (not sure with petrol) to add 2T. The constant shake that i was experiencing is now gone. I'm sure that it was coming from a clogged up injector. I'll share my experience in detail for those interested.

Problems:
    Low idle
    Loss of power (stalling at times)
    Constant shake at 1,500 RPM (parked)

Initially had my pickup diagnosed at Central Diesel Q.Ave and the result was negative (no problem with electronic). Sir Jake was kind and honest enough to entertain my questions and explained what could possibly caused those problems. And he was right! Supply pump and injectors. Unfortunately i don't have the budget to have it serviced at Central so i decided to take my chances and do a DIY.

BASIC:
    Replaced Air and Fuel filter elements purchased at WSL Auto Supply - Kamias. I know the owner so again, cheaper. :D Increase in acceleration on highway drive but all problems still manifests on idle and in traffic.

Did a DIY, looking for the MAF sensor that might caused the drop in idle. No MAF found but found the EGR that's dirtier than your browser's history. hahaha cleaned the EGR and Throttle body with electronic contact cleaner. Can't believe the carbon deposits in my EGR and intake manifold so i decided to blank my EGR right away! I also recommend blanking. BTW, i'll clean my intake manifold soon. Damn EGR will bring you headache in time!

Took the SCV valve out from the supply pump, cleaned using electronic contact cleaner bought at WSL Auto Supply. I do not suggest performing this since SCV valve is expensive (10,000 php - ebay). It worked for me but there's no guarantee that it will work for you. It's hard to explain the procedure into words but a little help from a friendly household item did the trick.

Now:

Idle is still the same (650 RPM - no A/C) but that does not affect me anymore since the vibration was VERY minimal now that i was adding 2T. Initially added 100ml 2T on a 1,000 php diesel (around 23L Shell V-power Nitro). Even before finishing my first 100 ml i already feel a slight change in my engine's performance. Second fill up was still the same only this time i went cheapskate with Shell Fuel Save Diesel. I'm half way now and the constant shake is almost gone.

Engines power is restored, stalling was gone and constant shake is fading away. I have no idea how much money i did save on this but thank you so much!!!

2T x EGR Blanking x Filter Elements x SCV rebuild saved me! I drive a 2008 Hilux MK6 2.5L D4D with 2KD-FTV engine.

For those cheapskates out there like me whose experiencing the same problem, i'll be entertaining questions regarding my DIY.
    Last edited by edansramos; October 3rd, 2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: additional help

Diesel owners that add 2T oil to fuel