Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    45

    Default Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Where can I buy this much elusive engine oil (Delo 400 multigrade engine oil)?

    I have been to numerous Caltex stations, the highest rated they have is Delo Gold which is API CH-4, while Delo 400 is one notch higher at API CI-4

    I would have preferred to use sythetic oils, but im a bit hesitant to fill-up just for break-in period, also i hate to waste synthetic oild, too expensive at ore than twice the price..

    Thanks in Advance!
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #2
    Одна из черт возьми 1D4LV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Mkt-LP
    Posts
    13,118

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    try also at ace hardware, baka meron.

  3. #3
    XTO
    XTO is offline
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 XTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Quezon City
    Posts
    5,764

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Meron nyan but very rare even on big Caltex Stations. Delo Gold Multigrade (15W-40) lang nasubukan ko pero by order pa sa suki kong auto supply.

  4. #4
    Tsikot Member Rank 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?



    Why not try other brand of motor oil with the same viscosity and API ratings? For diesel engines you can use- Shell Helix Ultra, Rimula X/ Mobil Delvac, etc. Don't settle for just one brand, they perform the same job- to lubricate and clean internally the engine.

  5. #5
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    i know this post is wayback, baka sakali lang hirap ka padin maghanap sir nagbebenta ako nyan 308/liter

  6. #6
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 Retz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    27,269

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by tool_46n2 View Post
    Where can I buy this much elusive engine oil (Delo 400 multigrade engine oil)?

    I have been to numerous Caltex stations, the highest rated they have is Delo Gold which is API CH-4, while Delo 400 is one notch higher at API CI-4

    I would have preferred to use sythetic oils, but im a bit hesitant to fill-up just for break-in period, also i hate to waste synthetic oild, too expensive at ore than twice the price..

    Thanks in Advance!
    One notch higher should be DGU rated API CI-4. Delo 400 is already API CI-4+. Why not try DGU instead if Delo 400 isn't readily available.


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  7. #7
    Tsikot Member johnjoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Valenzuela City
    Posts
    180

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Delo 400 Multigrade 15w40 CI-4/SL available sa Banawe area, dealer, pati CJ-4, meron, try search sa Google, OLX Ayos Dito selling site

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  8. #8
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 Retz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    27,269

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnjoseph View Post
    Delo 400 Multigrade 15w40 CI-4/SL available sa Banawe area, dealer, pati CJ-4, meron, try search sa Google, OLX Ayos Dito selling site

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Ano ung Caltex na CJ-4 sir? diba CI-4+ lang ung Delo 400.

  9. #9
    Tsikot Member johnjoseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Valenzuela City
    Posts
    180

    Default Re: Caltex Delo 400 multigrade Engine oil, where to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Ano ung Caltex na CJ-4 sir? diba CI-4+ lang ung Delo 400.
    Delo 400 LE, US at European version, google mo, Meron dealer sa Banawe area.

    _________________________________________
    1996 Corolla GLi 4AFE
    2001 Isuzu Fuego 4JA1 TDi

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App


ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Latest Car Engine and Tuning Listings Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Car Engine and Tuning Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •