New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I recently removed the front fog lamps of my Astina because it doesn't look good to me.

Now I've got two lines open for connection for engine bay accessories. The wire tips are temporarily insulated with electrical wire to prevent ground contact.

I was thinking of adding additional auxillary fans to my already cold airconditioning system ... or rice it out with some fancy neon (or strobe) lights.

Seriously, what better stuff should I connect to the wires I left there?

I found a shop that would install foglights with new wiring so I though I can leave the ones I left there alone for other useful stuff.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Forget the neon/strobe lights.

Don't worry, something will come up

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i suggest more horns. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    electric airsoft submachine guns?

How about water cannons? .. would be great to relieve stress while driving in traffic. Shoot the pesky traffic baddies. All you need is a windshield washer bottle complete with water pump and hose.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks for the suggestions. About the water cannons, would I need a dedicated water pump for this? Won't the windshield-type spray nozzle suffice?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. About the water cannons, would I need a dedicated water pump for this? Won't the windshield-type spray nozzle suffice?

Actually it would depend how much water flow you want. If you want a narrow stream of around five feet in range, the auto windshield sprayer pump and stock spray nozzle would be fine. But you can make the spray stream bigger by modding it with a push-pin.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Shhh... don't give people ideas!

I've been toying with this idea for a while now... there's space to insert a stripped down mechanism, but reloading will be a challenge and jams will necessitate removing the entire thing. The problem is... you'll need to make them very inconspicuous so people don't know where that darn pebble that dented their rear door came from...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Shhh... don't give people ideas!

I've been toying with this idea for a while now... there's space to insert a stripped down mechanism, but reloading will be a challenge and jams will necessitate removing the entire thing. The problem is... you'll need to make them very inconspicuous so people don't know where that darn pebble that dented their rear door came from...

I've been probably toying with the idea since my first car...

My Lancer EX seems to have more than enough space in the front grill to fit a pistol sized unit or even a uzi sized submachine gun.

Maybe a short trip to the toy store at my next mall visit.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've been probably toying with the idea since my first car...

My Lancer EX seems to have more than enough space in the front grill to fit a pistol sized unit or even a uzi sized submachine gun.

Maybe a short trip to the toy store at my next mall visit.
    Most units are similar sized... but AFAIK, the popular pistols are air-powered (lack of space for a strong motor). The footprint for a good airsoft motor isn't really much bigger than a pistol, but when stripped down to that size, they kind of lose accuracy.

The shortness of barrel might be the difference between dinging the rear hatch of the a$$hole SUV that just cut you off and putting out a pedestrian's eye.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009

How about water cannons? .. would be great to relieve stress while driving in traffic. Shoot the pesky traffic baddies. All you need is a windshield washer bottle complete with water pump and hose.
    Sir padaan lang po. Natawa ako sa idea nyo hehehe, pero feasible sir. :laughbounce:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
What to do with two open circuit wires in the engine bay?