New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Ano ok na brand obd2 bluetooth tapos connect ko smartphone and tab.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Ano ok na brand obd2 bluetooth tapos connect ko smartphone and tab.
    eto gamit ko. gumagana naman sya sa Jazz GE pero meron rin atang bad units kasi made in china lang.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Locally meron nyan?

Nagdownload ka torque? Sa jazz wala temperature gauge and gusto ko din makita fuel remaining.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chookchakchenes View Post
    Locally meron nyan?

Nagdownload ka torque? Sa jazz wala temperature gauge and gusto ko din makita fuel remaining.
    gamit ko torque pro. gumagana ung temp gauge pero ung fuel remaining parang hindi.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    +1 on Torque Pro

depende sa ECU ng oto kung ano available na pwede nya i-feed sa device na eto.
    If you're planning to buy just ask the seller to test muna and help you find the data you need.

I'm using the smaller one (about half the size of the pix posted above) for the ms gls-v '11 & asx '12

ios = obd2 wifi
    android = obd2 bluetooth

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    eto gamit ko. gumagana naman sya sa Jazz GE pero meron rin atang bad units kasi made in china lang.
    Where did you buy it?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Where did you buy it?
    sa amazon ko inorder tapos pinadala ko sa isang friend ko. Php500 lang bili ko pero kung sa Sulit nasa 2K ata yan

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    tu payb sa sooliit

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I bought the same from Sulit, 2500. Plus you have to pay for the Torque Pro app 500 or so. Forgot how much I paid for it.

The only misgiving I have (so far) is that it can't read the car's fuel status. Currently plugged on my 2011 Ford Escape. It also drains the gizmo fast, so you need to plug it to the car jack.

Tried to connect to my 2005 Suzuki APV but I can't read the ECU. It can only read the voltage.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hey guys sorry for the shameless plug but I'm a reseller of ELM327 OBDII Bluetooths just like that one pictured above.

Let me know if you guys are interested via PM, I'm selling them cheaper at P2,000. Bigger discount if you get 2. Very few stocks remaining. Easy pickup areas too, pwede rin LBC.

Anyway, back to the topic, I tried one and it works sa Android apps that I downloaded using a Honda City 2004. I didn't buy one though, just the free ones.

BTW it does not work with iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad, unless they're jailbroken. Keep that in mind before buying one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast