New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    Amaron 3SM 5K less 200 trade in. Makati dealer. Looks durable and will last more than its 21 month warranty. registered 14.3V during idle w/o accessories, 14.0V with headlights, aircon, radio and wipers on. Happy with it. Replaced motolite Gold.

enjoy your new amaron battery sir.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    so far i'm enjoying the amaron battery. far more powerful than the motolite gold it replaced. i jut hope it will last more than 2 years para sulit. chepare than motolite but looks more durable and really more powerful during start ups.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Deym mura talaga anoh?
    mura kasi introductory price pa lang sila. but looks more durable and more powerful than the motolite. price difference of roughly 1,500 with the motolite gold, sulit na sulit. pang extra gasoline for one week.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I just bought a 3sm Motolite Gold for 6,750. It was delivered and installed at my house to replace my old Global calcium battery which lasted 3 years.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I just bought a 3sm Motolite Gold for 6,750. It was delivered and installed at my house to replace my old Global calcium battery which lasted 3 years.
    Mahal niyan sir. Just 2weeks ago, I also got the same battery. 5.5k net na of trade in.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    home delivery kasi kaya mas mahal. ganyan din yung sa isang car ko when the battery (1smf) died while it was parked in the basement of my office. had to call the motolite delivery and paid about 500 more than the price at the stores.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    home delivery kasi kaya mas mahal. ganyan din yung sa isang car ko when the battery (1smf) died while it was parked in the basement of my office. had to call the motolite delivery and paid about 500 more than the price at the stores.
    Ang maganda lang sa delivery, pag warranty claim, ang alam ko delivered parin.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Mahal niyan sir. Just 2weeks ago, I also got the same battery. 5.5k net na of trade in.
    I did find it quite expensive.

And yes, I had it delivered. The car was parked in the house. Unfortunately, it is automatic so I couldn't have given it a push start.

Oh well, the service was good and the guy even checked the batteries of our other cars. Funnily enough, the week before, I had motolite replace the battery of my vios too and I spent somewhere around P5,000 and it was the same guy.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    that's why i have a jumper/booster cable for this kind of situation. very useful since all our cars our A/T. keeps it in my car always.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Mga boss help, I have 2013 Montero. Drained agad yung battery and I was quoted by the casa Php 6,621 for battery replacement. Pricey ba or should I get outside? If I get outside, what brand should I get?

Battery price