New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    any feedback on amaron pro?
    price?
    Last time I called Metrobat mas mataas ng 1K ang 2SMF Pro 75 Amp * 5,600, kaysa 2SMF Hi Life 65 Amp * 4,600 as of 7/24/14

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    may naka experience na sa inyo ng medyo ilang seconds starting pag malamig panahon? yung parang hard starting?

di ko na-experience sa motolite yung ganito.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So far wala naman. More than 1 year na pala ang 1SN namin and parang bago pa rin ang redondo. Check mo terminals baka maluwag or madumi.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    may naka experience na sa inyo ng medyo ilang seconds starting pag malamig panahon? yung parang hard starting?

I've read a couple of feedbacks from other Amaron owners, re the slight hard starting on cold temperature, and I think thats the achilles' heel of Amaron. That's the "only?" advantage of Motolite, against Amaron. But I think the hard starting tends to be 1-2 seconds longer than normal only. I don't know if may effect yun on other parts of the engine like, alternator, starter etc.

5. Join Date
    May 2013

I've read a couple of feedbacks from other Amaron owners, re the slight hard starting on cold temperature, and I think thats the achilles' heel of Amaron. That's the "only?" advantage of Motolite, against Amaron. But I think the hard starting tends to be 1-2 seconds longer than normal only. I don't know if may effect yun on other parts of the engine like, alternator, starter etc.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011

Nung pumunta ako ng cebu almost 1 month naka park lan un car, sa unang start ko walang redondo, then off ko ulit, pag start ko nag redondo naman pero medyo mataas rpm, pero after that wala naman kakaiba.

Sent via LaTE Network

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    nangyari ulit! this time akala ko hindi na magstart. left the car unused for two days due to typhoon. this morning, the weather here in caloocan is colder than usual and the air is misty(or smoggy).

the first time this month my car got blanketed with dew and i could say it's really cold.

pag start ko, ang tagal ng redondo tapos nung bumuga na yung kuryente, ang baba ng rpm parang naghahabol yung makina.

yung mga motolite ko, walang panahon na nangyayari yung ganito. feeling ko baka kung mag baguio ako baka hindi kayanin ni amaron yung lamig.

and malinis mga terminals ko, sinasabay ko pag naglinis ako ng tenga.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    So far amaron battery is still good here. May kanya kanya talaga takbuhan ng amaron as per area hehe. Good to hear they're spreading.

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    nangyari ulit! this time akala ko hindi na magstart. left the car unused for two days due to typhoon. this morning, the weather here in caloocan is colder than usual and the air is misty(or smoggy).

the first time this month my car got blanketed with dew and i could say it's really cold.

pag start ko, ang tagal ng redondo tapos nung bumuga na yung kuryente, ang baba ng rpm parang naghahabol yung makina.

yung mga motolite ko, walang panahon na nangyayari yung ganito. feeling ko baka kung mag baguio ako baka hindi kayanin ni amaron yung lamig.

and malinis mga terminals ko, sinasabay ko pag naglinis ako ng tenga.
    I'm somehow sure na mahihirapan ang Amaron, when you go up to baguio. Most comments i read are either from there or visited that place and found it hard starting. Most i read was, it takes 3 cranks before it started, this on a diesel engine though.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Wala ako problema sa Amaron kahit nung umakyat ako ng foggy weather ng Tagaytay

Amaron battery