New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Warning lang, Metrobat is actually NOT where Google maps says it is. According to Google Maps, Metrobat Marketing is at the corner of Zapote and Montojo. Ganda nun, it's address is Tejeron Street, Manila. Confusing! Hehehe!

So to those in the know, ang sabi lang sa akin is may bandang Puregold Makati daw sila. Along Kalayaan side nga ba or JP Rizal?
    Metrobat is along jprizal, delpan area. Its very near puregold and on the boundary of makati and manila. If your within makati, they deliver free of charge.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Warning lang, Metrobat is actually NOT where Google maps says it is. According to Google Maps, Metrobat Marketing is at the corner of Zapote and Montojo. Ganda nun, it's address is Tejeron Street, Manila. Confusing! Hehehe!

So to those in the know, ang sabi lang sa akin is may bandang Puregold Makati daw sila. Along Kalayaan side nga ba or JP Rizal?
    Sa jprizal yan. Near delpan and puregold makati. They deliver din. Had my battery delivered by them

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    lumipat na kasi sila. naka ilang lipat na ng pwesto si Metrobat. meron sa facebook page nila.
    Even checked with the barangay tanod at the outpost. Wala daw talagang ganun doon ang sabi niya. At iilan na daw ang nagtanong about that. Hehehe!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Metrobat is along jprizal, delpan area. Its very near puregold and on the boundary of makati and manila. If your within makati, they deliver free of charge.
    Thanks! I would like to have my battery checked first though before I eventually have it replaced. Makakarating din ako dyan. Hehehe!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    from their Facebook account... para sa gusto maka-abot... hehe....
    Metrobat Marketing

https://www.facebook.com/Metrobat.Marketing

sino pala punta sa Manila Auto Saloon sa SMX this weekend?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... I think Metrobat reads this thread (or at least someone who talks to them does). Today, tama na sa Google Maps ang location nila.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mas mura ba ke metrobat?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got to visit Metrobat today. At least alam ko na.

Good to hear that the alternator is working ok, but it does appear palitin na yung battery ko. Will go back for it one of these days, kasama ang bayad. Hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any feedback on amaron pro?
    price?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    bumigay na yung motolite ko after 2.5 yrs....amaron hi-life na 1sm ang pinalit ko....cost me 4.6k total....Php200 lang trade-in cost nung old battery...mas mahal sya ng php400 sa motolite gold na 1sm....

Amaron battery