New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: are there more classic, old school and muscle cars on the road?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes there are more on the road

8 44.44%
  • No there aren't more on the road. Its just the same as it always has been

4 22.22%
  • There arent any. Its all in your imagination. are you on crack?

6 33.33%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap din kasi mag maintain ng kotse sa PH because of the weather...you can hardly see a 15yr old car na hindi nagkaroon ng body repair dahil sa kalawang....just last week i saw an early 70's corolla on original paint and i can tell wala syang repair sa body..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Yes madami nagpupunta sa Tagaytay pag Sunday, car club sila. Nakakatuwa panoorin
    ang gaganda pa.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    People are beginning to notice old school cars now bec most people who hate Telenovelas are glued into history, or TLC channel. And would encounter television shows such as Pawnstars, King of Restorations, American pickers and of course the ever popular Counting cars!

Been glued to this show since two years ago, and bought a box type lancer 3 mos back, I'm in the process of acquiring a Civic hatch or a Civic Esi

I've recently went to Vegas in the Fremont area and toured all these popular TV restorations shows. And my guess was confirmed, Americans are getting obsessed with the classics. Even Danny aka the Count is restoring old A-team Vans as well as motor homes aside from his forte, muscle cars and bikes.

I already have a 1st gen CRV and Old starex in my garage. I'm just waiting for these kids to grow up who grew up in Starex school buses or whose fathers had 1st gen CRV's, sigurado bebenta mga investment ko in 2-5 years

People nowadays are getting sick of overpriced low down cars na naging milking cow ng mga bank and financial people, imagine a Wigo at almost 1M in 5 years, I'd rather restore old 90's corollas or Box-type Pajeros

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by winefit View Post
    People are beginning to notice old school cars now bec most people who hate Telenovelas are glued into history, or TLC channel. And would encounter television shows such as Pawnstars, King of Restorations, American pickers and of course the ever popular Counting cars!

Been glued to this show since two years ago, and bought a box type lancer 3 mos back, I'm in the process of acquiring a Civic hatch or a Civic Esi

I've recently went to Vegas in the Fremont area and toured all these popular TV restorations shows. And my guess was confirmed, Americans are getting obsessed with the classics. Even Danny aka the Count is restoring old A-team Vans as well as motor homes aside from his forte, muscle cars and bikes.

I already have a 1st gen CRV and Old starex in my garage. I'm just waiting for these kids to grow up who grew up in Starex school buses or whose fathers had 1st gen CRV's, sigurado bebenta mga investment ko in 2-5 years

People nowadays are getting sick of overpriced low down cars na naging milking cow ng mga bank and financial people, imagine a Wigo at almost 1M in 5 years, I'd rather restore old 90's corollas or Box-type Pajeros

bawas bawasan mo kapapanood nang history channel

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung corolla 1990 ba considered na as old school? If yes, im a proud owner of one. Hehe

Plano ko sya irestore. Sana may makapagbigay sa kin ng tip and tricks dito.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian12 View Post
    Yung corolla 1990 ba considered na as old school? If yes, im a proud owner of one. Hehe

Plano ko sya irestore. Sana may makapagbigay sa kin ng tip and tricks dito.

Well not really considered Old School but more of a modern classic in Pinoy standards. Don't get me wrong I like those cars.. very reliable and like the porma. Planning to customize one myself once I am done with my other projects...

Firstly keep it clean and simple on the outside and modernize the interior then keep the rumble under the hood not the muffler.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    depend sa edad ng admirer.
    my old school is RT 100 and below.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    How i missed project car namin ng bro n law ko its a yellow, 72 celica fitted with 4age 20 valves engine, 4.3 limited slip na all disc brakes. Sarap paikutin hehe. Na bili ng doctor ng taga phc. Name ur prize ang sabi kasi hahaha hirap kalaban talaga ang doctor lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like the box type and macho machine.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Halos bihira ko na makatabi sa parking area mga old school car.

I'm still driving my 78 Lancer for family errands / gathering /grocery hindi na sa work mas mahal pa parking fee sa gasoline ko.

Kaya yung daughter [5yrs old] kabisado ang car ko sa parking area walang kaparehas no need to memorize the plate number hehe.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Do you see more "old school" classics on the road now?