New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    This is my sisters car. It was provided by her company which is also the authorized distributor in the Philippines.

Actual Pictures:

Powered by a 1.3-litre engine producing 63kW (88hp I think) of power and 110 Nm of torque between 3,500 - 4,500r/min, driving through a five-speed manual transmission top speed is 158km/h.

My driving impression? The car scoots like a wild rabbit when you partially step on the gas pedal. as you can it has an 88hp engine and thats quite a lot for a car this size. Ride is not firm nor soft. I'll give you an update on this after the first 1,000kms.

The interior is fully equipped with sculpted durable cloth type seats, all power (windows f/r, power door locks,), power steering is variable ( i observed that you need more effort to steer the car if the speed is above 20kph and less effort to steer the car if your speed is less than that), driver side airbag, key less entry which the remote is built-in the main key fob, seat belts for all five passengers, cd/radio with dsp settings (front speakers only), fluorescent white lighting on the gauges (looks great at night) and the original key fob has a security chip built-in because we tried to have the key duplicated and the duplicated key can open the doors but could not start the the car, kinda hightech.

For the exterior, the headlamps are projector type with auxiliary lamps at the bottom of the front bumper, the rear tail lamps have auxiliary red fog lamps (sorry I dont know the right term) built in. It has 14inch mag wheels with kumho tires. Paint quality if very good. Rear roof spoiler is standard as well as rear wiper window.

My first impression is that unlike Cherry, the quality of this brand can be compared Korean car makers.

Got to this websites for more info:
    http://www.mweb.co.za/motoring/?p=ne...epage&i=861173
    http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080308....ar-intro-to-sa
    http://www.chanatrax.co.za/content.cfm?id=1539

More updates soon!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And more importantly the price?? Well if its in the P300K price range with the QQ and Alto it looks very promising then given that its feature is quite good for a budget car....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yeah, how much will this be?

It actually looks very good! The paintjob and the worksmanship looks a lot better than Chery vehicles! And, it has a pretty powerful 1.3L engine to boot! Kamusta kaya yung FC nya?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It looks like a nice ultracompact (?). This seems that this is a lot better than the chery cars.

Balitaan mo kami re. FC, hi-speed driving (mga 100Kph), and paano ang maintenance.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    the interior plastics looks a bit on the cheap side(no offense sa sister mo ha)

but it does look great outside.mukhang vios yun harap

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I mean all buidget cars have cheap plastics naman eh so I guess we have to look at the bright side na its equipped with power wiindows and power locks which is good in this segment....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    san sya gawa?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i think i saw this brand when i was traversing through EDSA. Do they also have a small van type?

Did they start selling this here? Seems interesting. Any price range?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    the interior plastics looks a bit on the cheap side(no offense sa sister mo ha)

but it does look great outside.mukhang vios yun harap

Yeah, the interiors looks a bit plasticky but i think it's good enough for a budget car.... especially if the quality is good where it really matters

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ah so this is how the 'BENCH' car looks. BENNI CHANNA = BENCH.

My aunt has been talking about this for awhile now. Ok na ok daw ang ride.

:victory:

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
Chana Benni