New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    This one looks much better than all your other choices. I'm not really a fan of those rims you posted earlier with black painted spokes and other very cheesy designs.

Doesn't this look really awesome?

I like the ducktail on this

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DOC Cruze View Post
    Thanks! av8or5 is right the final decision should be up to you. To each his own bro! Have you decided which ones you'll get? DUB didn't have any good designs when I went so I didn't bother to take any pics.hehe.. The casa has some nice designs but it's 31,500 each multiply by 4 wheels!!! Yokohamas for the tires. They use PCD 108. So better/cheaper to buy sa labas.

IMO, i think it is better to stick to pcd 105. mmya my mangyaring masama pag nagpatakbo ng mdyo mblis eh. there really is a difference nung panafit ko ng pcd 105 enzo wheels. firm eh. fit na fit. unlike the other 108 wheels maalog and d sakto sa gitna sa mga butas ung mga tornilyo.

btw, ung shiny black enzo wheel n ang kukunin ko hehe. bagay sa gray colored cruze and looks bad ass!

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/03082011227.jpg/

my bangga cruze ko. epal kc motor eh haha. buti papalitan nlng sa casa, insurance lng hehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shih_13 View Post
    ok i had pcd 105 wheels fitted on my cruze. i have to say. 2too pala na alanganin pag 108 ang kinabit. napansin ko pag 105 saktong sakto ung fit. firm na firm. compared sa 108, mdyo maalog.

btw, should i trade in my stock wheels??? halos lahat kukunin lng ng 10k. prng lugi since bagong bago pa.

or maybe meron bang shop n bmbli ng wheels for higher price na indi kylngan mag trade in?
    Swerte mo they allow trade-ins.the other shops I asked they don't allow daw since our cars are the only ones with pcd105. So I guess 10k is better than you having 4 tires and rims stacked up at your house.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Swerte mo they allow trade-ins.the other shops I asked they don't allow daw since our cars are the only ones with pcd105. So I guess 10k is better than you having 4 tires and rims stacked up at your house.

pero d kaya lugi??? or antayin nlng kaya dumami ang cruze owners para tumaas ang value???

chka wla ba ung bmbli ng mags na d kylngan mag trade in?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    IMO, i think it is better to stick to pcd 105. mmya my mangyaring masama pag nagpatakbo ng mdyo mblis eh. there really is a difference nung panafit ko ng pcd 105 enzo wheels. firm eh. fit na fit. unlike the other 108 wheels maalog and d sakto sa gitna sa mga butas ung mga tornilyo.

btw, ung shiny black enzo wheel n ang kukunin ko hehe. bagay sa gray colored cruze and looks bad ass!

http://img228.imageshack.us/i/03082011227.jpg/

my bangga cruze ko. epal kc motor eh haha. buti papalitan nlng sa casa, insurance lng hehe.
    Nice. That was my first choice din.owner quoted me 60k with nankang 230/40/18s. Everyone else I showed a picture of that one they liked it so good choice hehe..
    Ouch kawawa naman cruze mo. Our accord was rear 3 days ago by a tryc! Traffic pa ha. Bad trip talaga! E all he can afford daw is 3k hulugan pa! A new bumper costs 19400! nice one!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Nice. That was my first choice din.owner quoted me 60k with nankang 230/40/18s. Everyone else I showed a picture of that one they liked it so good choice hehe..
    Ouch kawawa naman cruze mo. Our accord was rear 3 days ago by a tryc! Traffic pa ha. Bad trip talaga! E all he can afford daw is 3k hulugan pa! A new bumper costs 19400! nice one!

o? 60k for nankang? knina he quoted me 65k for taiwan brand tires. i think it was kienho or kenda.... tpus 63k daw pag west lake.

pag gnun nankang nlng, good tires dn nmn nankang. pakiusapan ko p nga ung owner hehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    pero d kaya lugi??? or antayin nlng kaya dumami ang cruze owners para tumaas ang value???

chka wla ba ung bmbli ng mags na d kylngan mag trade in?
    None that I know of pare. Kasi lugi din ang store e tayo Lang may ganun so all they'll really sell is the tire. E the L variant same mags Lang din tayo with the LS and if you have an LT I don't think you'll down size 17's to 16's

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    o? 60k for nankang? knina he quoted me 65k for taiwan brand tires. i think it was kienho or kenda.... tpus 63k daw pag west lake.

pag gnun nankang nlng, good tires dn nmn nankang. pakiusapan ko p nga ung owner hehe.
    Yeah 60k with nankang. Don't know if that cheap na ha. But he said nankang is matibay. What are the Taiwan tires? I've heard of west lake but I haven't seen it. Talk to the owner the Chinese guy. He's nice naman and he knows that talagang 105 cruze natin wag daw pilitin yung 108.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Yeah 60k with nankang. Don't know if that cheap na ha. But he said nankang is matibay. What are the Taiwan tires? I've heard of west lake but I haven't seen it. Talk to the owner the Chinese guy. He's nice naman and he knows that talagang 105 cruze natin wag daw pilitin yung 108.
    is he the short dude with long hair?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    is he the short dude with long hair?
    Yup that's him I think.. Haha

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Cruze Rims