New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    To all Chevrolet Owner:

For a service above your expectation, practicality in an exact result for your car's trouble
    as per its service & maintenance, please contact Mr. Mario at West Avenue, QC.

Service INCLUDES NOW a scanner to detect any other possible problem of your car that
    only a scanner can detect.

For a fast track, contact Mr. MARIO 0918-7801507

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Who is Mario? Is he or was he ever connected with Chevy or any Chevy dealers? Does he have a shop in West Ave.? Is he knowledgeable with all Chevy models in the Philippines? How much does he charge for his services? Meron din ba siya parts sa shop niya? Pwede rin ba magdala ng sariling gamit like oils and filters? Details please.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    *raquino
    Yes, he was. In fact he maintains my optra 2004 & Captiva 2009.
    And what's good to him now is that he has now his own scanner to
    further trouble-shoot electronic issues.

I'm among one of those satisfied customer of Mario which began in
    my Optra 2004 when I got it 2nd hand. And instead of casa (which will
    cost me much), Mario's expertise in chevy models saved me money more.

One good example is when I was driving NLEX in one rainy day at 93+K mileage at a
    speed of 120kph until suddenly my 'check engine oil' signal pop-up in my dash. I stop
    and check 3X to be sure with some counter-advise from petron & shell, still, the check
    engine oil lights-ON. I drove my Optra cautiously at a speed of 50-65kph until I finally
    reach chevy quezon ave. Casa checked and the result according to them was engine oil
    pump that will cost me 14k labor+parts, wow!

I'd decided to call Mario to have a second opinion which according to him, it will just
    be a matter of cleaning the pump (actually, its not the pump to clean but the small
    strainer along the small pipe pumping the oil).

Mario and his team opened the oil pan part of the engine, pull over the pump system
    and its true, 'barado' ang strainer. stocked oil parang putik kaya walang umiikot na oil
    which resulted to the 'check engine oil' to signal.

The end result, it only cost me 6.5k including the new oil + 2 other parts.

Now, my optra is again 'problem free' and is now running at 100+k mileage...

Try, I'm sure you'll also be satisfied and you'll likewise save money.
    You'll spend your money at the right part and correct reason.

He just scanned my Optra for FREE a week ago. He helped me correctly by way of his expertise kaya I'm helping him now to further expand his network of customers which at the same time will help other Chevy owners find their solution.

Sorry for a late reply.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Have tried the services of Mario. he replaced the timing belt and water pump of my 2005 Optra LS. Saved some money and there seems to be no problem with the car. Since it was my first time to try him out because of the good reviews here, my only concern then was he keeps texting me how my car is doing. Now my cars compressor died on me and have asked Mario for the budget. Will cost me around 17K for the change of compressor.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Another satisfied customer of Mario here
    madali kausap, maayos at mabilis ang trabaho
    trabahong casa sa presyong bida

Pwede din sya home service.
    Pag may biglaan problem, pwede sya itext for quick opinion.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    how about spare parts? mabilis ba makakakuha si Mario? That is my primary concern on Chevy.

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    can I just go to his shop? if so, what's his exact address? thank you!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I used to be Mario's customer. I already sold my Chevy so I dont use his services anymore. I'm satisfied with his service and work.
    He was a supervisor in Chevy North Edsa until they closed down. He then went on his own. He specializes with Chevy. I dont know if he accepts jobs for other brands. When he was my mechanic, it was always home service. Nice to know that he already got a scanner.

For parts, I just used to buy them from Thunder Automotive at Quezon Ave. You can also source them from him. He has contacts with most of the stores that carry Chevy parts.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    try us din its a bit high pag compressor kasi it cost only 13k kasama kabit plus 1.5k lang pwede na samin yun same din na copressor original parts.
    try nyo naman kami pag dating sa optra see my ads nalang din tnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jams0322 View Post
    Have tried the services of Mario. he replaced the timing belt and water pump of my 2005 Optra LS. Saved some money and there seems to be no problem with the car. Since it was my first time to try him out because of the good reviews here, my only concern then was he keeps texting me how my car is doing. Now my cars compressor died on me and have asked Mario for the budget. Will cost me around 17K for the change of compressor.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    parang ang mahal na ata ng service ni mang mario ngaun... kausap ko siya kanina, sabi nya, ung price nya based na rin daw sa casa...(

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Chevy's SERVICE & Maintenance by MARIO