New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Just saw the new Suburban in Edsa kanina, and it was really nice to look at. Was wondering when this will arrive in PH.

Saw in sulit but the New Suburban cost 5m+ :shocked:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    chevy makati sells this for 5.5 m with only one year warranty(direct import outside from tccci)

it was offered to me, was able to test drive the unit, dang it's steering is light as a feather.(compared to our other full size suv )

they were about to give me a discount for 5 million flat or 2 years warranty... i backed out... why?- parang hearse kasi natakot ako. puti pa- that was two months ago- first owner of the 2015 suburban is congressman.

but the camaro grab my attention, all new 2015 model for flat 4- ... do i need it? nah. the only way i can use it's full speed is in skyway northbound (alam ko kasi na walang nanghuhuli doon once you pay the toll fee) and i seldom overspeed... very rare actually(kung ayaw mo malate eh di umalis ka ng maaga), baka kailangan pa magrent ng track just to use it's full speed potential.- tapos sa straight line lang magaling ang mga american muscle cars-(cross country sa us magandang gamitin ito kaysa sa italian super cars)

that's why i would rather buy a merc s clas, bently, masareti quattro porto- or a rolls royce (kung sobra sobra na ang pera) than a ferrari, lambo or any two door super cars(parang may midlife crisis ang dating eh ala racer boy)

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i find it hard to believe that from 3.8m plus bnew 2007-2014 suburban bigla sila mag ppresyo nang 5m plus for the new basic model suburban. not to mention GAS sya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispi View Post
    i find it hard to believe that from 3.8m plus bnew 2007-2014 suburban bigla sila mag ppresyo nang 5m plus for the new basic model suburban. not to mention GAS sya.
    cbu unit from america are not tax exempt tapos kailangan pa kumita ng mga nagbebenta. you can buy it directly from tccci with a five year warranty pero you need to pay half now and wait half a year for your unit to be shipped here. ganun talaga. this is a full size blast suv, bigger than the lc heck even the traverse is longer and bigger than an lc th are not build in thailand or s.e. asia since there is no actual demand for it here. -save a few either for business or leisure.

kaya nga nagiisip yung u.s. congress na magkaroon ng law na ipagbawal ang mga us bought car to be sold outside nagrereklamo kasi yungmmga local franchiser sa bawat bansa at dito kumitkita yung small players ala marco polo de middle man
    Last edited by victorevolution; November 12th, 2014 at 10:40 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any idea how much they sell the 2015 tahoe?
    meron ba sa gray market?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    saw it in pics