New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by diyowell View Post
    Thanks for the heads up of what my unit will look like tomorrow. Is Goodyear the standard tire for all? Lumina tint daw yung nilagay, di muna ako nagupgrade ng tint, huperoptik cguro after several months. Kapag semisynthetic, every 5k ang pms?
    my ltz shoes is bridgestone better than goodyear...maybe goodyear ang std tire for LTX?yes every 5k kms pag semi synthetic oil kelangan mag change oil but even you use synthetic oil required ka pa rin mag pa pms every 5thou kms sa casa...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by windblaze View Post
    my ltz shoes is bridgestone better than goodyear...maybe goodyear ang std tire for LTX?yes every 5k kms pag semi synthetic oil kelangan mag change oil but even you use synthetic oil required ka pa rin mag pa pms every 5thou kms sa casa...
    I thought using fully synthetic will give you every 10k km pms?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    SUVs will still need to be subject for PMS every 5k despite using fully synthetic oil. Although they will do a top up instead of replacing the oil.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    I thought using fully synthetic will give you every 10k km pms?
    yes, pero sa chevy lang ganyan memo daw sa planta na pms e 5k or 4mos whichever comes first daw kahit fully synyhetic! Kalokohan

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I am planning on getting the TB 4x4 LTZ by January next year. Who is the person I should talk to at Chevy Commonwealth to get a good deal?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    For those who have brought their tbz AT to baguio and the like, did you use the manual option or just put it on D mode whenever going up or down. Or is it advisable to put it on 3rd or 4th gear when going down from baguio?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For those who have brought their tbz AT to baguio and the like, did you use the manual option or just put it on D mode whenever going up or down. Or is it advisable to put it on 3rd or 4th gear when going down from baguio?
    just use the d

going down even the lt at has a down decent control but this one is automatic and uses the engine(engine breaking?), the ltz has a hill decent control on top of this down decent control(engine break assist?)

found this out much later when going down winding and steep roads the head up display(driver information) will tell you that the engine break is enabled.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    double post

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I used manual mode.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    bro, had tried both and i love the torque. medyo nagugulat yung nalalampasan ko. maraming gustong sumunod pero malakas talaga sa akyatan ang TBZ. pero ingat ka kung gusto mong ma-testing ang kanyang performance sa akyatan papunta sa Baguio lalo na kung hindi mo kabisado ang daan.
    no worries ka sa descent. dyan mo magagamit yung hill descent control nya. just put it on D and the rig control will do the rest.