New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 82 of 136 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    mga sir.. paki post naman po ang FC ng mga naka 4x4 a/t.. ang tagal ko nang nag backread 1 palang ata nakikita ko...

anak ko kasi ang gagamit malaking bagay sakanya FC...

sinubukan ko mag send ng friend request sa fb to ask pero up to now hindi pa din accepted ang request ko...

Thanks po in advance...
    City driving at 8 km/l (MID reading and manual calculation) prior to 5k PMS. I don't know if there's going to be any improvement after the 5k PMS.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    City driving at 8 km/l (MID reading and manual calculation) prior to 5k PMS. I don't know if there's going to be any improvement after the 5k PMS.

Matipid naman po kung ganun.. sa binondo kasi umuuwi anak ko at super traffic lagi dun...

Anyone here na nagpalit po ng 20" tires..?

saan po ba meron nabibileng accesories for the TB? Like buckwaker flares, 2" quick lifts..?

ano po ba max tire size na ppwede sa tb na walang rubbing issues if mag 2" lift po ako?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Thank you for your comment sir strawhat.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Thank you for your comment sir strawhat.
    oo nga pala, sabi nila mas tahimik daw ang 2014 model than 2013 model. but for me,from outside perspective, same lang. I asked casa a favor to start the engine(2014) and same lang ang noise for me.

but from what i heard during one of the eb ay may test drive ang mga chevy cars(not just TB) and they said that 2014 is quieter, maybe from the inside

hmmm pag tinoyo ako and i have a lot of free time, i'll go to one of chevy casa(not commonwealth/pampanga)using B13 to test drive TB 2014 LT so i can compare the difference(s) between 2 year model lol

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    share ko lang....2013 LT user here

may ingay na maririnig sa loob but tolerable, diesel kasi. but from outside, mas matihik sya sa fort at crosswind, di ko pa na-compare sa monty.

about sa upgraded wheels from casa, i strongly believe na hindi void ang warranty kasi sa kanila mo binili at sila nagkabit. if ever na mag upgrade ka ng wheels before releasing the unit, get the original/stock wheels kasi ang alam ko walang discount kung iiwan mo original mags, sayang lol. CMIIW
    All the popular mid size diesel SUVs dito sa Pinas have engine and road noise seep into the cabin. I still think the Trailblazer has the least NVH among the diesel mid sized suvs.

Dealer option na upgrades have dealer warranty. This is different from warranty you get sa planta.

--albert, TBCPh
    Last edited by albert_b; September 12th, 2014 at 06:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Matipid naman po kung ganun.. sa binondo kasi umuuwi anak ko at super traffic lagi dun...

Anyone here na nagpalit po ng 20" tires..?

saan po ba meron nabibileng accesories for the TB? Like buckwaker flares, 2" quick lifts..?

ano po ba max tire size na ppwede sa tb na walang rubbing issues if mag 2" lift po ako?
    Wala pa sir na mga flares but sa lift, there's the ironman setup.

--albert, TBCPh

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    oo nga pala, sabi nila mas tahimik daw ang 2014 model than 2013 model. but for me,from outside perspective, same lang. I asked casa a favor to start the engine(2014) and same lang ang noise for me.

but from what i heard during one of the eb ay may test drive ang mga chevy cars(not just TB) and they said that 2014 is quieter, maybe from the inside

hmmm pag tinoyo ako and i have a lot of free time, i'll go to one of chevy casa(not commonwealth/pampanga)using B13 to test drive TB 2014 LT so i can compare the difference(s) between 2 year model lol

The noise difference sir is not that substantial in my opinion. Sa loob you can't tell the difference

--albert, TBCPh

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    May mga dealer na ngayon na may package ng BLACK RHINO 20 INC at NITTO pa ang tires. call or text. 09278743696

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you're from the north, go to Chevrolet Commonwealth and look for Ryan Jarina, Ollan Salita, Jeff Rivera and Brian Cucio.

If you're from the south, go to Chevrolet Makati and look for Roex Pestaño, Marvin Villena and Rex Impuesto.

They give great deals for all referrals and members of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Sir Numbah pwede po pa PM ung contact number ni sir Jeff Rivera, Ollan Salita or Brian Cucio from Chevy Commonwealth.

We cancelled our deal with Chevy Pasig nalalayuan si wifey kasi dito lang kami sa Project 7 Q.C.

Salamat sir Numbah.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    My wife and I has finally decided to get a tbz ltx cash. Dealer is offering it for 1.58 free 3 yrs lto and usual tint, matting, seat cover & tools. we have to pay for insurance for 32k. Is it a good deal already? Pa pm naman po contact details if you know someone that could give me a better and honest deal.