New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 136 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Paolo and his assistant Marion didn't reply na... I asked where they are staying while in Hong Kong.. they didn't expect that I'm in Hong Kong.. they didn't reply na..
    hi sir. nag hahanap po ba kayo ng LTX Trailblazer?
    if you want big cash discount pls. give you number and will call you. thank you. god bless!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    hi sir! try to visit in Chevrolet Shaw. it gives a great discount for financing or even bank p.o. Here's my number sir. 09278743696. text me your number and i'll call you. god bless.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Teka di ba bawal ang selling dito sa tsikot?

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    sir numbah5, I also consider TB base sa magagandang inputs at less na mga complains from the owners. I'll be coming home next month at plan kung kumuha sa Pampanga. May contact person ba kayo sir sa Pampanga branch na pwedi nyong irefer sa akin na makapagbibigay ng magandang offer? TIA

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Is there any other way to duplicate the key? According to the dealer its P10,000 to get it copied (only from them)..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Look for Jun Antonio sa Chevrolet Pampanga. You may want to visit Chevrolet Commonwealth also since they own Isuzu Pampanga. That way you can compare both the Alterra and TBZ.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Is there any other way to duplicate the key? According to the dealer its P10,000 to get it copied (only from them)..
    Sa Chevy Commonwealth 6.5k pesos lang magpaduplicate kasama na remote. Hindi pwede sa mr. Quickie or LOM key magpaduplicate kasi may immobilizer ang TB.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sa Chevy Commonwealth 6.5k pesos lang magpaduplicate kasama na remote. Hindi pwede sa mr. Quickie or LOM key magpaduplicate kasi may immobilizer ang TB.
    Thanks.. I think can duplicate the key outside but you need to bring the original key inside the TB to disable the immobilizer.. The original key uses RF ID ata..

Will try this.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqE_pWqZH3c

How to program a transponder key..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks.. I think can duplicate the key outside but you need to bring the original key inside the TB to disable the immobilizer.. The original key uses RF ID ata.. Will try to have it duplicated outside..
    The immobilizer chip is inside the key, you cannot deactivate the immobilzer merely by putting the key inside the car. You have to insert the key inside the ignition in order to deactivate the immobilizer. That's what our friends at Chevrolet Philippines told me. Over at the Starex thread, some Grand Starex tsikoteers tried to duplicate their keys at LOM key or Mr. Quickie a few years ago but they cannot start their GS using the duplicate because it lacks an immobilizer chip. It's not advisable to duplicate outside of the casa. Besides, we are given 2 keys by the dealer but only 1 has a keyless entry remote

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The immobilizer chip is inside the key, you cannot deactivate the immobilzer merely by putting the key inside the car. You have to insert the key inside the ignition in order to deactivate the immobilizer. That's what our friends at Chevrolet Philippines told me. Over at the Starex thread, some Grand Starex tsikoteers tried to duplicate their keys at LOM key or Mr. Quickie a few years ago but they cannot start their GS using the duplicate because it lacks an immobilizer chip. It's not advisable to duplicate outside of the casa. Besides, we are given 2 keys by the dealer but only 1 has a keyless entry remote
    May sensor sa keyhole yun ganyan din yung alterra namin, i had a compustar starter installed kaso hindi na ma auto start pag wala yung susi na orig kaya ginawa ko i taped 1 key inside the steering column, ayun na detect at gumana na auto start nya. Btw numbah5 the casa gave us 2 wireless remotes nung nglabas kame ng tb, napansin ko dati pagkaabot ng sup nila ng 2nd key after a mos nagulat at ng tanong ung sales rep e bakit dalawa binigay saamin e, yun daw ang binigay ng planta.