New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Masyadong mahal. Taga naman masyado. Ako nga namamahalan na sa mitsu. Fully synthetic mas mahal pa pala sa inyo. Not to mention the brand pero isa sa mga k. Pop na crossover na sasakyan ang mahal naman ng pyesa. Grabe mahal na unit mahal pa pyesa. Anu klaseng marketing strategy yan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Masyadong mahal. Taga naman masyado. Ako nga namamahalan na sa mitsu. Fully synthetic mas mahal pa pala sa inyo. Not to mention the brand pero isa sa mga k. Pop na crossover na sasakyan ang mahal naman ng pyesa. Grabe mahal na unit mahal pa pyesa. Anu klaseng marketing strategy yan.

Can someone confirm pls?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    No truth to that. Chevy is actually lenient. Basta hindi umabot ng mahigit 6 months after the last fully synthetic oil change, they will not void the warranty. And I haven't heard of any TBCPh members being denied warranty just because they missed bringing their TrailB for PMS.

And by the way, I had my 35,000 km PMS last week at Chevy Commonwealth. Used their dexos2 fully synthetic oil. Paid 7k including labor and brake cleaner. That's how cheap the PMS of the TB compared to its Japanese competitors and a Korean brand. I have a Montero Sport and previously a Strada, Mitsubishi dealers I've been to always charge me around 10k to 12k for every oil change.

Reason why I had my oil change at 35,000 kms because the 1st PMS of the TB starts at 5,000 kms, not 1,000 kms.
    Last edited by numbah5; July 18th, 2014 at 09:36 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Thanks for the info. Sir numbah5. OT:Thats too much for a change oil with mitsubishi. Haven't experience that so far. Dapat maiwasan ang casa na yan. Lol

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    Thanks for the info. Sir numbah5. OT:Thats too much for a change oil with mitsubishi. Haven't experience that so far. Dapat maiwasan ang casa na yan. Lol
    OT: That's standard for all Mitsubishi casas in Metro Manila. 3 pa lang ang naexperience ko: Diamond Fairview, Diamond Valle Verde and Diamond Greenhills. Pare-parehas ng prices. Even during the early stages ng MSCP forums, ganyan din nababasa ko about the PMS costs at Union Motors group and Citimotors group. Not bashing Mitsubishi dealers here, pero yun nga they're kinda expensive.

Basta masasabi ko lang, most Chevy dealers charges cheaper PMS costs than the Japanese brands.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    The 20 kms PMS of my brother in law cost 15k php. It was done at Chevy Pampanga.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mine reached around 10k pesos for the 20k km PMS done at Chevy Commonwealth. Air filter, pollen filter and fuel filter change plus labor. 15k would be cheaper pa rin than the Jap brands if it does or doesn't include oil and oil filter change

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My son was playing with the stereo and pressed the micro sd card slot and accidentally popped the card out and it FLIPPED into the shifting lever...sadly we couldn't recover it... that card contained the gps program...went to casa to have it recovered...hindi na makita since may possibility daw na nahulog kc may butas doon sa loob... asked if we could just copy from another car? hindi daw pwede and their charging us 7,000 for another card... micro sd costs 300-400pesos only... does anyone know or had thesame experience? hindi daw pwede kopyahin kasi nka imbed daw ang serial number? so pinabibile kami ng bagong gps...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meron bang usb slot para sa 4x2 model? Add ko na rin kung saan makikita ang trip settings.tia

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Any feedback sa LTX?