New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 136 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Magandang araw mga Sirs! Newbie here, we're planning to buy Trailblazer 4x2 A/T this coming March. Any recommendations po mga Sirs? Wala po kasi akong masyadong alam sa pagbili, this will be our first car. I'm from Nueva Ecija btw. Maraming salamat mga Sir!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdeej View Post
    Good am mga sirs, ask ko lang if you have contacts with growl Audio? planning to upgrade kasi. Thanks in advance.
    I have. I'll PM their number to you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JUL709 View Post
    Magandang araw mga Sirs! Newbie here, we're planning to buy Trailblazer 4x2 A/T this coming March. Any recommendations po mga Sirs? Wala po kasi akong masyadong alam sa pagbili, this will be our first car. I'm from Nueva Ecija btw. Maraming salamat mga Sir!
    I recommend that you go to Chevrolet Nueva Ecija. Madali makakuha doon. I think they can give you a good deal, just don't get the DVD/GPS headunit that they will offer to you.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    I have. I'll PM their number to you.

ok. Thank you sir.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    planning to install back-up sensor and camera for my unit, i read on this thread na don't take the DVD/GPS which casa is offering. any suggestion mga sir kung alin ang magandang ikabit? mine is 2014 4x2 LT AT. TIY...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by u2ykins View Post
    planning to install back-up sensor and camera for my unit, i read on this thread na don't take the DVD/GPS which casa is offering. any suggestion mga sir kung alin ang magandang ikabit? mine is 2014 4x2 LT AT. TIY...
    Growl Audio sir. I can PM you their contact number.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Thanks sir numbah5, but we already have inquired in Chevrolet Nueva Ecija usual freebies lang ang kasama sa offer nila (3M tint, matting, seat cover) same also in Chevrolet Pampanga. We're planning to purchase it via car loan in a bank & not in their in-house financing kasi ang laki ng difference nila in terms of savings

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I recommend that you go to Chevrolet Nueva Ecija. Madali makakuha doon. I think they can give you a good deal, just don't get the DVD/GPS headunit that they will offer to you.

Sir, why not? Any problems with their DVD GPS unit?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I can PM you their contact number.

Am getting the TBZ 4x2 AT. Which recommended dealer has ready unit? Kindly advise. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    For LoBudget and Pollux, I can give you guys Paolo Llave's number if you want. (Pasig)

For victorevolution, I can give you Roex Pestaño's number if you want. (Makati) Or Ryan Jarina's number. (Commonwealth)

Pls PM contact info of your contacts in these recommended branches. Will get in touch with them. Thanks.