New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 136 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sir numbah 5 you got a pm... thanks

*pollux inhouse financing ako, kung sa cash nga meron freebies(besides the usual freebies) dapat kahit sa one year meron

i even choosen the in house against bank kahit mas mura ng 600 PhP yung direct sa bank nalungkot nga yung manager ng bangko eh nagbigay ng mas mura pero di ko kinuha(sila pa nag prisinta makikipag coordinate sa makati kasi yun lang ang casa na gusto ko as recommended by tb club)
    Last edited by victorevolution; January 26th, 2014 at 11:28 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes, please share Mr. Llave's contact info.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Yes, please share Mr. Llave's contact info.
    PM sent

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    good evening mga bro, question lang, pwede ba trade ang motorcycle to a car? i got a 2 months old ducati monster 795 e kung pwede pa appraise ko kahit yun na down ko for a tb. tapos kahit in-house na finance. thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    hi sir.. im planning to buy trailblazer 4x2 at this april soon.. im in cavite. any chevy branch and SA that you can recommend for me?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowelc View Post
    hi sir.. im planning to buy trailblazer 4x2 at this april soon.. im in cavite. any chevy branch and SA that you can recommend for me?
    Hi sir! I'll recommend you to Chevy Makati, which is the nearest dealer partner of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines. They give nice packages for all our sales referrals.

I'll PM you the number of their General Sales Manager in a while.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Hi sir! I'll recommend you to Chevy Makati, which is the nearest dealer partner of the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines. They give nice packages for all our sales referrals.

I'll PM you the number of their General Sales Manager in a while.

thanks sir.. ill wait for the contact info of that person.. i also wanted to know how much to upgrade the head unit? and where can i upgrade it? i heard if you will upgrade in casa it cost too much.. i heard its 80k..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowelc View Post
    thanks sir.. ill wait for the contact info of that person.. i also wanted to know how much to upgrade the head unit? and where can i upgrade it? i heard if you will upgrade in casa it cost too much.. i heard its 80k..
    Sent you a PM

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    to boss numbah5 (j.c.)

thanks boss for the assistance you have given us, the unit was released with less hassle but without you i know it would be a more worrisome experience.

chevy trailblazer is a good automobile but it can only be good when people like numbah5 gives us helping hand, by directing us to honest dealers and their agents.

boss numbah5 took care of us as if he was the one buying a car or as if he is taking care of a baby.(he was there in the dealership)

AGAIN THANKS boss NUMBAH5, now i can devote my attention elsewhere and the stress of buying a car is now over.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Good am mga sirs, ask ko lang if you have contacts with growl Audio? planning to upgrade kasi. Thanks in advance.