New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 136 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I got a text from Chevy Alabang a while ago...

Greetings!
    CHEVROLET ALABANG celebrates the Chinese New Year! For every Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 AT purchase from January 27 to 31, 2014 comes with a complimentary Chevrolet GPS system, while guests who test drive Chevrolet vehicle get a chance to win Feng Shui Horoscope Books and Chinese Lucky Charms.
    Let your signs for Finding New Roads drive good fortune into your life in 2014!
    Visit Chevrolet Alabang now!
    Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Try the Bosch Europa Silver. It is the loudest horn in the market.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    huh were about to get a 4x2 auto one million down * 1 year to pay how come we were not given such freebies in makati.. pa hold ko kaya muna
    Go to Makati, they have a Chinese New Year promo right now. Look for Roex and mention the Trailblazer Club

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    The owner of Chevy Iloilo is an acquiantance through Trailblazer Club of the Philippines.

Sir numbah5, how about sa chevrolet Davao, may access din po ba kayo?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    please enlighten me about the Dealers Incentives in buying TB...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Go to Makati, they have a Chinese New Year promo right now. Look for Roex and mention the Trailblazer Club

already dealing with makati via rex(one of the recommended agents)... talagang di niya sinabi sakin yun.... even mentioned your name... i called him and asked again and he said kasi 1 year to pay lang daw kaya wala (what the hell ) laki nga ng down ko eh tapos ako pa babaratin
    Last edited by victorevolution; January 25th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Bro they gave me the published qoute with the usual freebies, although they said if I get one within January leather seats or Mylink upgrade would be free.
    My friend had a similar experience earlier. He looked for Mr. Paolo Llave but the was not around but a Martin or someone told him he was an agent of Paolo, so he mentioned the TBCph and even name dropped Mr. Caparas' name but they dint really give it out right. Kinailangan nilang i-enumerate yung exact details then he said he'd have to check it if Vkool can be free kasi daw kahit 3M may extra bayad. Hanggang Vkool medium lang daw ang pwedeng i-package if ever. Kahit pa daw TBCPh walang priority sa White, kailangan sa inhouse daw na financing para makakuha ng white, di naman daw in demand sabi ng SA di rin ma explain bakit kailangan sa in house pag puti.... Anyway, I guess we need to speak to Mr. Llave directly if we are going to Pasig.

Some feedback maybe we can pass on... They saw units already for release linalagayan ng tint yung iba pero they let customers still check out the unit na sold na, may mga demo/display units naman daw. Sa akin lang pag sold unit dapat di na pinapagalaw sa visitors, sales etiquette lang para sa akin yung ganon.

The people installing the tint had the units radio on and hindi rin sila masyadong maingat sa pag install pati ng seat covers. Though in fairness sabi ko sa kanya the average car wash guy would probably be as rough on your unit anyway, di ko naman nakita so i cant really say for sure. Ewan ko kung sira yung aircon nila pero super init daw sa showroom kung saan sila nag iinstall ng tint and covers, nakikitang tumutulo yung pawis ng installers sa loob ng sasakyan. Maybe I'm just OCD but thats something that should be avoided. I'm sure those things always happen in all casas but to be seen in plain sight of customers is like seeing how hotdogs are made... LOL! However if this can be avoided at all then the better for the prospective owners peace of mind, lalo na kung babae siguro ang makakakuha.

Ako naman pumunta sa Commonwealth, deserted showroom. Then the sales guy maybe uttered 20 words in total just to say wala daw LTZ baka next month. It was clear we wanted to buy pero no attempt at all to discuss pricing or specs, di din daw alam kung anong mga unit ang dadating. Friendly naman yung itsura pero he's not the "Sell me this pen" type of guy. Some people might like it kasi walang pressure, pero recognize when someone wants to buy.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    My friend had a similar experience earlier. He looked for Mr. Paolo Llave but the was not around but a Martin or someone told him he was an agent of Paolo, so he mentioned the TBCph and even name dropped Mr. Caparas' name but they dint really give it out right. Kinailangan nilang i-enumerate yung exact details then he said he'd have to check it if Vkool can be free kasi daw kahit 3M may extra bayad. Hanggang Vkool medium lang daw ang pwedeng i-package if ever. Kahit pa daw TBCPh walang priority sa White, kailangan sa inhouse daw na financing para makakuha ng white, di naman daw in demand sabi ng SA di rin ma explain bakit kailangan sa in house pag puti.... Anyway, I guess we need to speak to Mr. Llave directly if we are going to Pasig.

Some feedback maybe we can pass on... They saw units already for release linalagayan ng tint yung iba pero they let customers still check out the unit na sold na, may mga demo/display units naman daw. Sa akin lang pag sold unit dapat di na pinapagalaw sa visitors, sales etiquette lang para sa akin yung ganon.

The people installing the tint had the units radio on and hindi rin sila masyadong maingat sa pag install pati ng seat covers. Though in fairness sabi ko sa kanya the average car wash guy would probably be as rough on your unit anyway, di ko naman nakita so i cant really say for sure. Ewan ko kung sira yung aircon nila pero super init daw sa showroom kung saan sila nag iinstall ng tint and covers, nakikitang tumutulo yung pawis ng installers sa loob ng sasakyan. Maybe I'm just OCD but thats something that should be avoided. I'm sure those things always happen in all casas but to be seen in plain sight of customers is like seeing how hotdogs are made... LOL! However if this can be avoided at all then the better for the prospective owners peace of mind, lalo na kung babae siguro ang makakakuha.

Ako naman pumunta sa Commonwealth, deserted showroom. Then the sales guy maybe uttered 20 words in total just to say wala daw LTZ baka next month. It was clear we wanted to buy pero no attempt at all to discuss pricing or specs, di din daw alam kung anong mga unit ang dadating. Friendly naman yung itsura pero he's not the "Sell me this pen" type of guy. Some people might like it kasi walang pressure, pero recognize when someone wants to buy.
    actually halos lahat ng casa(japanese not high end ones) eh ganyan mabwibwisit ka talga kasi tayo nag aalaga kaso yung mga ordinaryong employee eh walang pakielam (kaya minsan di ka magtataka na di sila umaasenso kasi di nila minamahal at inaayos trabaho nila regardless of rank and station love your job except criminals) tapos minsan arrogant pa yung management kaya nagkakalakas ang loob ng mga employees magloko good thing we have this forum and numbah5 to give us information
    (isa pang reklamo ko minsan agent or agent manager dunno the tittle(jeff rivera) will take a week bago ka bigyan ng quotation dahilan is sira laptop the hell you can use another pc or write it down and fax it to me yung ibang agent wala pang 10 mintues nakapag send na agad kindly value the time of others naman)
    Last edited by victorevolution; January 25th, 2014 at 11:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi Bro I guess mas maliit kita nila since maliit lang inhouse financing.
    I came from Chevy Pasig Saturday afternoon and got confirmation that the free mylink upgrade is only for inhouse financing.
    For bank loan with TBCph referral they gave discount on the price, vkool tint and the usual freebies. For verification pa daw yung sensors so I might wait for that in case it would be approved.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post

Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    actually halos lahat ng casa(japanese not high end ones) eh ganyan mabwibwisit ka talga kasi tayo nag aalaga kaso yung mga ordinaryong employee eh walang pakielam (kaya minsan di ka magtataka na di sila umaasenso kasi di nila minamahal at inaayos trabaho nila regardless of rank and station love your job except criminals) tapos minsan arrogant pa yung management kaya nagkakalakas ang loob ng mga employees magloko good thing we have this forum and numbah5 to give us information
    (isa pang reklamo ko minsan agent or agent manager dunno the tittle(jeff rivera) will take a week bago ka bigyan ng quotation dahilan is sira laptop the hell you can use another pc or write it down and fax it to me yung ibang agent wala pang 10 mintues nakapag send na agad kindly value the time of others naman)

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Hi Bro I guess mas maliit kita nila since maliit lang inhouse financing.
    I came from Chevy Pasig Saturday afternoon and got confirmation that the free mylink upgrade is only for inhouse financing.
    For bank loan with TBCph referral they gave discount on the price, vkool tint and the usual freebies. For verification pa daw yung sensors so I might wait for that in case it would be approved.
    For LoBudget and Pollux, I can give you guys Paolo Llave's number if you want. (Pasig)

For victorevolution, I can give you Roex Pestaño's number if you want. (Makati) Or Ryan Jarina's number. (Commonwealth)