New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdeej View Post
    Good morning mga sir and mam, Newbie here. i just bought my TB LT 4x2 a/t last Jan 17 2014. Would like to ask if our side mirrors folds automatically? And what would you recommend as a replacement for our awful horn? Thanks in advance.
    Try the Bosch Europa Silver. It is the loudest horn in the market.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi Guys!

I am planning to buy a TB 4x2 AT. I already inquired in Chevy Pasig. I read on this thread that Chevy Commonwealth gives a good package for TB. I just wanted to confirm with you guys if that is still the case or if that post was already "outdated"? I just want to get best deal possible like freebies if there are any . Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    Hi Guys!

I am planning to buy a TB 4x2 AT. I already inquired in Chevy Pasig. I read on this thread that Chevy Commonwealth gives a good package for TB. I just wanted to confirm with you guys if that is still the case or if that post was already "outdated"? I just want to get best deal possible like freebies if there are any . Thanks!

supposed to be the same as makati and commonwealth since partner na rin with TBCph... though i dont think they carry v-kool in pasig. Please post or PRM yung quote na binigay sa iyo if you dont mind.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    supposed to be the same as makati and commonwealth since partner na rin with TBCph... though i dont think they carry v-kool in pasig. Please post or PRM yung quote na binigay sa iyo if you dont mind.
    Pasig also carries V-Kool

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi Guys!

It is still the case, but since Pasig is also Trailblazer Club's dealer partner, our sales referrals to Pasig also gets the same deal as that of Commonwealth and Makati. If you've inquired with Pasig already, tell your SA that you want to talk to their General Sales Manager, Paolo Llave. Then once you're with Paolo, mention the Trailblazer Club. They will give you a deal that is the same as Commonwealth and Makati.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    It is still the case, but since Pasig is also Trailblazer Club's dealer partner, our sales referrals to Pasig also gets the same deal as that of Commonwealth and Makati. If you've inquired with Pasig already, tell your SA that you want to talk to their General Sales Manager, Paolo Llave. Then once you're with Paolo, mention the Trailblazer Club. They will give you a deal that is the same as Commonwealth and Makati.

Thank you Sir!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Bro they gave me the published qoute with the usual freebies, although they said if I get one within January leather seats or Mylink upgrade would be free.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bro they gave me the published qoute with the usual freebies, although they said if I get one within January leather seats or Mylink upgrade would be free.
    Have you already talked to Paolo Llave? Did you mention to him the Trailblazer Club?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Not yet bossing. I'll be back tomorrow for a test drive I will talk to Paolo then.

The SA already knows that I will speak to Paolo as well.

Thanks Again!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    huh were about to get a 4x2 auto one million down * 1 year to pay how come we were not given such freebies in makati.. pa hold ko kaya muna