New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, who is Erick Floriza here? Just saw the post of Chevrolet Commonwealth in their FB page. Wala pa akong nakikita and inaaprove na Erick Floriza sa FB group natin.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iAdmiral View Post
    thanks
    for the quick reply sir! nandito na sa office ko yung staff ng growl audio. they're installing the unit na. hehe. cheers!
    Sir, tao lang ng reseller ng Growl Audio yan. The club has direct links to Growl Audio mismo.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    I had checked with Chevrolet Alabang, they are now accepting deposit of 5k for the Trailblazer 4x2 AT 2014.
    I saw one displayed in SM BF Paranaque. Yup the price is Php1,488,000.00. Very nice SUV.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi Guys,
    How's the Fuel Consumption of the 4x2 A/T variant?
    We're planning to change our current Toyota Innova with a diesel SUV and I'm trying to convince the wife in getting this...
    Sabi ko kasi mas fuel efficient ito compared with our gasoline engine Innova

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    How's the Fuel Consumption of the 4x2 A/T variant?
    We're planning to change our current Toyota Innova with a diesel SUV and I'm trying to convince the wife in getting this...
    Sabi ko kasi mas fuel efficient ito compared with our gasoline engine Innova

Thanks
    If my 2013 LTZ's FC is around 7.5-8.9 km/l city driving, mas maganda pa sa FC ko yung 4x2 A/T variant since mas magaan at bago ang engine.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    A Blessed Christmas to everyone and best wishes for a wonderful and prosperous 2014.
    I just wanted to ask the group if it is a factory default not to have a right rear fog-lamp "bulb" on Trailblazer?
    I noticed that the right side rear fog-lamp is not working, but when I checked it detail, I was surprise to note (through the red glass) that there is no bulb installed in the bulb socket.
    I'm just wondering if this is an isolated "oppps" case from the factory, or if it is a norm since the right side is not the overtaking side anyway.
    Thanks a lot.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
    A Blessed Christmas to everyone and best wishes for a wonderful and prosperous 2014.
    I just wanted to ask the group if it is a factory default not to have a right rear fog-lamp "bulb" on Trailblazer?
    I noticed that the right side rear fog-lamp is not working, but when I checked it detail, I was surprise to note (through the red glass) that there is no bulb installed in the bulb socket.
    I'm just wondering if this is an isolated "oppps" case from the factory, or if it is a norm since the right side is not the overtaking side anyway.
    Thanks a lot.
    All left hand drive vehicles equipped with a rear fog lamp has the said feature only at the left side of the vehicle. For right habd drive vehicles, it's on the right side of the vehicle

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    All left hand drive vehicles equipped with a rear fog lamp has the said feature only at the left side of the vehicle. For right habd drive vehicles, it's on the right side of the vehicle

Thank You Sir. Got it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi,

Very good thread for current and prospective owners of Chevy TB. Good people contributing to the thread especially sir numbah5 being the president of the TBCPh and seems a very enthusiastic owner of a TB.

I am hoping to upgrade from a sedan to an SUV next year. If it will not be by the first half, then it will be on 2015 to maximize the LTO registration. The Chevy TB looks very promising, right now, my choices are the upcoming 2014 Ford Everest, Chevy TB 4x2 AT, Toyota Fortuner, and Mistubishi MS. My current target budget is just around 1.5M right now.

Although the Fortuner, being a 6year model, and Mistubishi MS, being somehow overrated are just there for comparison sake. Unless they deliver new and improved models next year, I will shortlist to the Everest and Trailblazer.

My decision will be based on:
    • Budget and 'bang for the buck' factor
    • Fuel economy
    • Casa reliability - For PMS, and other transactions
    • Cost of ownership

This will be a 6 mos, to a year decision making and I will be visiting the thread often for updates. I just hope I will be welcome even if I am not yet a TB owner. When I do, I would like to join TBCPh, but I may not keep up with the EBs, and other activities.

I have a few questions right now, and your input is appreciated:

• What is your feedback with Chevrolet Pampanga (Laus Group)? I know Commonwealth and Makati are good, but would like to have Pampanga as another option.
    • What are the implications if PMS is not done in the casa? Will the warranty be voided, etc?
    • On PMS, do they normally add extra stuff aside from oil change, oil filter change etc? My experience with Honda is they do impose extra stuff like rust proofing, etc which shoots up PMS from 6-7K to 14K!

Thanks in advance sirs/madams.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Laus Group Chevy offers Huber Optik tints instead of VKool tints you can back read here in terms of the difference in the tints. In terms of maintenance I think its basically the same. My brother in law bought his TB at Chevy Commonwealth and had a 10k PMS in Chevy Pampanga. Drawback with Laus Group is they push their own Insurance carrier which is CGIC.

As long you as you read on the forums, your regularly updated with a lot of information, mostly useful. You may also add the upcoming Isuzu Alterra also on your list since its also a contender on the same segment.

I would do suggest you maintain your car with the dealerships while your warranty is still in effect. Voiding it may cause you more trouble in the long run.