New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    I am deciding between a Trailblazers overall performance or the fortuner resale value? Would anyone have an idea on a Trailblazer 5-7yrs value. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Normally after 5yrs around 50% of the srp. Demand for the unit in the 2nd hand market at that time determines if prices can go higher or lower than 50%.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Normally after 5yrs around 50% of the srp. Demand for the unit in the 2nd hand market at that time determines if prices can go higher or lower than 50%.
    Does the 50% apply even for a chevy?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by devedge View Post
    Does the 50% apply even for a chevy?
    If it's a diesel, yes it applies to a Chevy as proven by the Captiva diesel

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If it's a diesel, yes it applies to a Chevy as proven by the Captiva diesel

Great! Thank you for that info. That makes my decision making a lot easier. Can you recommend any chevy dealer? Planning to get the 4x4 TBZ in black sapphire.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by devedge View Post
    Great! Thank you for that info. That makes my decision making a lot easier. Can you recommend any chevy dealer? Planning to get the 4x4 TBZ in black sapphire.
    If you're from the Northern part of Metro Manila (CAMANAVA, Manila, Marikina, San Juan and Quezon City), I will recommend Chevrolet Commonwealth. Look for Ryan, Ollan, Brian and Jeff. If you're from the Southern part of Metro Manila (Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, Pasay, Taguig, Parañaque, Muntinlupa and Las Piñas), I will recommend Chevrolet Makati. Look for Roex, Rex and Marvin.

Both dealers give special packages and priority allocation to referrals of the Trailblazer Club Philippines. Pero I have to tell you, as per Ms.Leah Avante, 1st VP for Sales of Chevrolet Philippines, they've ran out of LTZ 4x4 units for December. Estimated time for the arrival of fresh stocks will at the 3rd week of January.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    hi guys,

just got my 2014 trailblazer 4x2 AT last Dec. 13 at chev commonwealth. pa install sana ako ng growl audio pero sabi ng SA ko ma void daw warranty ko. this true? nakita ko kasi dito ung iba naka growl audio na. na void ba ung warranty niyo?
    then i talked to jojo of growl audio. plug n play naman yun tapos its completely reversible naman daw yung gagawin nila. di naman daw sila mag cut ng wires.
    then i talked to my SA again. said what jojo said. sabi nya. kahit plug n play ma void parin daw yung warranty. WTF:
    tama ba yung info ng SA ko? your opinion re this matter is highly appreciated. thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by iAdmiral View Post
    hi guys,

just got my 2014 trailblazer 4x2 AT last Dec. 13 at chev commonwealth. pa install sana ako ng growl audio pero sabi ng SA ko ma void daw warranty ko. this true? nakita ko kasi dito ung iba naka growl audio na. na void ba ung warranty niyo?
    then i talked to jojo of growl audio. plug n play naman yun tapos its completely reversible naman daw yung gagawin nila. di naman daw sila mag cut ng wires.
    then i talked to my SA again. said what jojo said. sabi nya. kahit plug n play ma void parin daw yung warranty. WTF:
    tama ba yung info ng SA ko? your opinion re this matter is highly appreciated. thanks.
    That's true sir. Pero that is a scare tactic of the casa to entice you to buy accessories from them. Diretso ka na lang sa Growl Audio mismo since kilala nila ang Trailblazer Club. I can PM you yung number ng contact natin doon. Naka Growl Audio ako for 4 months na, walang warranty issues.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    People shouldn't be too paranoid about voiding electrical warranties. Since when has there been a major issue involving electricals of a modern car released by a major brand?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    That's true sir. Pero that is a scare tactic of the casa to entice you to buy accessories from them. Diretso ka na lang sa Growl Audio mismo since kilala nila ang Trailblazer Club. I can PM you yung number ng contact natin doon. Naka Growl Audio ako for 4 months na, walang warranty issues.

thanks
    for the quick reply sir! nandito na sa office ko yung staff ng growl audio. they're installing the unit na. hehe. cheers!