New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 136 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dbblazer76 View Post
    Hi mga sir. Aside from upgraded engine ng 2014 TB, may improvement po ba sa NVH ng TB 2014 compare sa TB 2013 (both LTZ)... Mas tahimik na ba sya ? How about FC...? Thank you po.
    TCCCI said yes, NVH has improved but it remains to be seen and heard by us. FC will improve because of the higher power and torque output.

I highly encourage every future owners of the Trailblazer to join our club. Just look for Trailblazer Club of the Philippines in Facebook. Only look for that phrase guys. Thank you to all of you!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Ok ba trailblazer top of the line?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 20santafe14 View Post
    Ok ba trailblazer top of the line?
    Yes. Compared to its current competitors, it has safety features like Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control System. Worth mentioning it's the most powerful pick up truck based SUV in the market, having a 2.8L diesel engine with 200 hp and 500 Nm of torque. I own a top of the line Trailblazer with the Gen. 1 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine with 180 ps and 470 Nm of torque. It's one fast SUV.

Another good thing is that it has Hill Start Assist which prevents it from rolling down a steep gradient for a few seconds when starting from stop on such gradients. It also has Hill Descent Control which automatically slows it down on a steep gradient na downhill.

Another thing, the 2014 Trailblazer LTZ now has MyLink, Chevrolet's version of the MyFord Touch infotainment system. You can fully integrate your smartphone there through bluetooth.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Saw the new model in libis kanila. This would have been better if they retained some of the features of the 4x4, at least reverse sensors, hill start and decent control minimum. But would still be better with esp and esc. I might be able to do test drives this week, but if anyone beats me to it let us know esp about the nvh.

1) wala ba talagang wheel cover yung spare?
    2) kamusta after sales ng chevrolet and parts?
    3) how affordable is the cost of ownership?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LoBudget View Post
    Saw the new model in libis kanila. This would have been better if they retained some of the features of the 4x4, at least reverse sensors, hill start and decent control minimum. But would still be better with esp and esc. I might be able to do test drives this week, but if anyone beats me to it let us know esp about the nvh.

1) wala ba talagang wheel cover yung spare?
    2) kamusta after sales ng chevrolet and parts?
    3) how affordable is the cost of ownership?
    You can't test drive a Trailblazer in a dealership. It's a hot selling vehicle, all units in dealerships are for release. You can test drive it during the Auto Focus Motor Show at the MOA Concert grounds starting this Thursday until Sunday.

To answer all your queries:

1. Yes it does not have a spare wheel cover like the Fortuner.

2. After sales is ok na. All new dealers and some old dealersare attentive to their customers from pre sales up to aftersales. Parts are sourced from Thailand and has a waiting period of 1 week-1 1/2 month.

3. PMS costs around 6.4k-7.8k for a full oil change. That also includes labor.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Why is the spare tire of the 4x4 of a different size than what's being used? Installed tires are 18" but the spare is only 16". Is this normal?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gun_slinger88 View Post
    Why is the spare tire of the 4x4 of a different size than what's being used? Installed tires are 18" but the spare is only 16". Is this normal?
    Yes, donut tire lang ang meron na spare tire.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    common practice these days to have the spare of the totl model use the lower rung's rims. Its infuriating but cost cutting is the key.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba advantage ng 16 " vs 18" tire sa trailb?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    16s (245/70/16) are the fatter tire and provide a more comfy ride. 18s (265/60/18) allow you to have the wider wheels for more traction and control... also bigger rims make it look sportier.

Whats the recommended Chevy Dealers with good after sales? I would assume Makati and Commonwealth since they are the partner of the TB club... any others?