New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 136 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jnh01 View Post
    salamat djhao79, pero hindi mo naman ata nasagot ang tanong ko, "how long". hehe! anyway, i'll ask around... here it is... anyone here with an auburn brown unit? how long did you wait for it, a few days, a week, a month?

boss numbah5, in your view how does it compare with the monty? i'm coming from a monty and would be interested to know from your experience how good this unit is versus the monty. tia!
    Supply is not that long compared to last year, where some of those who bought had to wait for 6 months just to get their unit. Nowadays mabilis lang makapaghintay, around a week up to a month ang waiting time.

I drive a Monty right now also, compared to the Monty, mas maganda ang TB in almost all aspects. Ang lamang ni Monty is better interior materials since si TB has a hard plastic interior. Tinadtad ng hard plastics. Pero that's only minor and you can live with it naman. Power, torque, riding comfort, features, engine noise and fuel consumption, lamang na lamang si TB.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Malayo sir. For me, the TB is the improvement of the Monty, just like the Monty is the improvement of the Fort. Isama mo pa sir na upgraded engines na ngayon. Imagine all that 500 Nm of torque at your disposal

Nowadays, madali lang makakuha ng TB. Hindi tulad last year na mahaba ang pila

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    salamat djhao79, pero hindi mo naman ata nasagot ang tanong ko, "how long". hehe! anyway, i'll ask around... here it is... anyone here with an auburn brown unit? how long did you wait for it, a few days, a week, a month?

boss numbah5, in your view how does it compare with the monty? i'm coming from a monty and would be interested to know from your experience how good this unit is versus the monty. tia!
    Waiting time for the TB has been reduced significantly. Siguro maghihintay ka lang ng about 1 week to 2 months depending sa availability ng color.

As for your 2nd question, I also drive a Monty right now aside from the TB. Let's say the TB is the Monty's improvement, same with the Monty's being the Fort's improvement.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Waiting time for the TB has been reduced significantly. Siguro maghihintay ka lang ng about 1 week to 2 months depending sa availability ng color.

As for your 2nd question, I also drive a Monty right now aside from the TB. Let's say the TB is the Monty's improvement, same with the Monty's being the Fort's improvement.
    nice! your reply is very encouraging. i have the fort and the monty as well and it's good to have a unit better than the two. so i guess i'll head off to the nearest dealership which is pasig.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    If it's possible, don't add any chrome trim anymore. Keep it clean and simple. Also, stay away from black Rhino mags. Lahat na kasi ng tao naka black rhino at di na maganda tignan. IMHO.
    I have read from TGP meron new release na mags Atoy for 35k yata for 18" how is it? Maganda kaya yun? Also with the rubber in it magkano kaya abutin lahat ng 4pcs? Planning to upgrade my 16" when we get our TB this December TIA guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nice! your reply is very encouraging. i have the fort and the monty as well and it's good to have a unit better than the two. so i guess i'll head off to the nearest dealership which is pasig.
    Sir I suggest you get your unit from Chevrolet Makati and Commonwealth. Wala silang hinihinging conditions if you are buying a Trailblazer. Napakadaling kausap pa. I have the numbers of their GM (Commonwealth) and General Sales Manager (Makati). Tell them the Trailblazer Club has referred them to you

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sir I suggest you get your unit from Chevrolet Makati and Commonwealth. Wala silang hinihinging conditions if you are buying a Trailblazer. Napakadaling kausap pa. I have the numbers of their GM (Commonwealth) and General Sales Manager (Makati). Tell them the Trailblazer Club has referred them to you
    copy, thanks! cge, i'll see where my feet takes me either Makati or Commonwealth and namedrop TCP when i'm there. hoping for the best!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I hope they (Chevy commonwealth) will give me good offers and freebies hehe. Currently I am in contact with sir Ryan. Maybe you can help me negotiate sir numbah5!
    thanks much!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomski281 View Post
    I hope they (Chevy commonwealth) will give me good offers and freebies hehe. Currently I am in contact with sir Ryan. Maybe you can help me negotiate sir numbah5!
    thanks much!

Galing ako doon kanina hehe! Kasama ko si Ryan

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    copy, thanks! cge, i'll see where my feet takes me either Makati or Commonwealth and namedrop TCP when i'm there. hoping for the best!
    TBCPh sir Basta they already know us They are our partner dealers

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk