The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Growl audio

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberneo View Post
    Sa ibang bansa mas mura ang pms cost at every 10k eto link ng maintenance sched Chevrolet 2015 - New Cars In UAE - Chevrolet in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
    think first before you type.

abu dhabi, dubai... the middle east in general! can buy oil at a way more cheaper price! mas mahal pa nga ang tubig sa kanila kaysa sa fuel!
    dubai used to export oil but their oil fields dried up hence the megalomaniac infrastructure, abu dhabi produces it's own oil and gas(mainly)

they don't pay additional import tax, value added tax and customs and tariff fees!

now baka may smart arse dito bakit sa malaysia and brunei(they produce 1 million barrels of oil per year) mura ang fuel and pms kaysa satin at sa singapore?- malaysia export oil, they are a member of the opec. -we buy our oil in singapore's future's market.

tayo mahal kasi wala tayong oil fields.

indonesia has a cheaper oil since their government subsidize the part of the purchasing cost of oil- their a trillion dollar economy their government can afford this, ours cant(swerte ng may pumasok sa isang buwan na 100 million dollars worth of investment(minsan wala pa)- mas malaki pa naipapasok ng pera na kinita ni pacman sa boxing)
    Last edited by victorevolution; October 21st, 2014 at 04:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    I got my TBZ from Otis and had it services for 5k PMS in Pasig. I paid Php7.5k only.
    I also got my TB LTZ from Otis and its nearing the 5k PMS. I wonder what was the estimate at Otis that you decided to have the PMS done at Pasig?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I'm willing to trade the mags upgrade (Black Rhino 18-20") offered to me by an agent to your LTZ mags. within metro manila sana.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    think first before you type.

abu dhabi, dubai... the middle east in general! can buy oil at a way more cheaper price! mas mahal pa nga ang tubig sa kanila kaysa sa fuel!
    dubai used to export oil but their oil fields dried up hence the megalomaniac infrastructure, abu dhabi produces it's own oil and gas(mainly)

they don't pay additional import tax, value added tax and customs and tariff fees!

now baka may smart arse dito bakit sa malaysia and brunei(they produce 1 million barrels of oil per year) mura ang fuel and pms kaysa satin at sa singapore?- malaysia export oil, they are a member of the opec. -we buy our oil in singapore's future's market.

tayo mahal kasi wala tayong oil fields.

indonesia has a cheaper oil since their government subsidize the part of the purchasing cost of oil- their a trillion dollar economy their government can afford this, ours cant(swerte ng may pumasok sa isang buwan na 100 million dollars worth of investment(minsan wala pa)- mas malaki pa naipapasok ng pera na kinita ni pacman sa boxing)
    You are right about the oil prices and imports, napakamura po talaga ng mga bnew car doon. My point in posting is the 10K PMS interval and if you manage to open that link you will see the intervals. I owe a bnew toyota in ME and they did not force you to have your PMS every 4mos, instead we just need to follow the toyota owner's manual - the 1st 1k, and the every 5k PMS but not by months. Ok sana kung 6mos, kasi hindi rin aabot sa 5k odo especially kung malapit lang inuuwian araw2 (around 20km a day). Ano po ba ang nasa owner's manual ng Trailblazer? Bibili na din kasi kami ng TBZ at sabi ng SA namin 6-8k ang cost ng pms. Baka po may marecommend po kyong mga dealer na maganda ang bigay na discount at freebies. Pa pm po Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    No need to argue. Kaya ganyan dito satin, money making lang nila yan. Ok pa ng langis in 4 months

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    We got our tbz last monday and we got gift vouchers for 5k and 10k pms. i asked the agent if it covers everything or baka labor lang covered and she was not sure since its just a promo so i went to the service manager myself, who turned out na kakilala ko pala and asked him the scope of the free 5k and 10k pms and he said it will cover everything: labor, oil and parts if applicable...so that would mean savings of 6k x 2 pms not bad 😊

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberneo View Post
    You are right about the oil prices and imports, napakamura po talaga ng mga bnew car doon. My point in posting is the 10K PMS interval and if you manage to open that link you will see the intervals. I owe a bnew toyota in ME and they did not force you to have your PMS every 4mos, instead we just need to follow the toyota owner's manual - the 1st 1k, and the every 5k PMS but not by months. Ok sana kung 6mos, kasi hindi rin aabot sa 5k odo especially kung malapit lang inuuwian araw2 (around 20km a day). Ano po ba ang nasa owner's manual ng Trailblazer? Bibili na din kasi kami ng TBZ at sabi ng SA namin 6-8k ang cost ng pms. Baka po may marecommend po kyong mga dealer na maganda ang bigay na discount at freebies. Pa pm po Thanks.
    sorry for my harsh words.

it was pointed out a few days ago, why do we need to have our vehicles here in the Philippines to have a 5 thousand kms pms mark or three months whichever comes first?

the answer is simple - all new designed vehicles(2000 and up passenger jeep and bus not included) is of complicated design, hence we have all sorts of filter installed on said vehicle, imagine if you traverse a heavily strained route like edsa, the said vehicle would inhale and injest all the air pollution out there, which is bad for your vehicle(asthma for vehicles). hence the 5 thousand kms pms make sense, and some hocus pokus calculation they added the three month period.

there is real time test made by adrien brody(hollywood actor) when he was in malaysia using a supped up nissan safari 4x4(with new fluids and gears) traversing the malaysian jungle, at the end of the three day adventure they drained all the fluids including the engine oil- the hollywood actor was so surprised that the safari kept running despite having an almost sludge like oil and the darkest of colour- darker than black- is there even such? - same with the other fluids such as brake-transmission etc.

again if ypu live in manila, okay lang yun pms sched but if you live in the province(picturest view cleam air and the works) tapos di pa masyado nagagamit auto mo lugi ka nga talaga.

but in the end, that is business, we as consumer almost have no say on this since their usual defense is "vehicle consist of thousands of mechanical moving parts hence...blah blah blah" before you even know it you void your warranty.

sa ibang bansa nga every 2 years ata required by law sirain ang windshield(all the glass?) for replacement but satin hindi kasi 2 lang ang climate natin
    you may opt for mazda yojin series- free pms (parts and labour)for the three year lifetime of the vehicle
    Last edited by victorevolution; October 22nd, 2014 at 01:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    sorry for my harsh words.

it was pointed out a few days ago, why do we need to have our vehicles here in the Philippines to have a 5 thousand kms pms mark or three months whichever comes first?

the answer is simple - all new designed vehicles(2000 and up passenger jeep and bus not included) is of complicated design, hence we have all sorts of filter installed on said vehicle, imagine if you traverse a heavily strained route like edsa, the said vehicle would inhale and injest all the air pollution out there, which is bad for your vehicle(asthma for vehicles). hence the 5 thousand kms pms make sense, and some hocus pokus calculation they added the three month period.

there is real time test made by adrien brody(hollywood actor) when he was in malaysia using a supped up nissan safari 4x4(with new fluids and gears) traversing the malaysian jungle, at the end of the three day adventure they drained all the fluids including the engine oil- the hollywood actor was so surprised that the safari kept running despite having an almost sludge like oil and the darkest of colour- darker than black- is there even such? - same with the other fluids such as brake-transmission etc.

again if ypu live in manila, okay lang yun pms sched but if you live in the province(picturest view cleam air and the works) tapos di pa masyado nagagamit auto mo lugi ka nga talaga.

but in the end, that is business, we as consumer almost have no say on this since their usual defense is "vehicle consist of thousands of mechanical moving parts hence...blah blah blah" before you even know it you void your warranty.

sa ibang bansa nga every 2 years ata required by law sirain ang windshield(all the glass?) for replacement but satin hindi kasi 2 lang ang climate natin
    you may opt for mazda yojin series- free pms (parts and labour)for the three year lifetime of the vehicle
    Ok lang yon sir, wala namang problema. Atleast marami tyong natutunan d2 sa mga info na nabibigay.

Decided na po kami na TB ang kukunin after matest drive namin ang 3 suv brands (TB, MUX, Fortuner).

Pwede po ba makahingi ng contact SA ng chevy commonwealth at makati na nirerekomenda ng TBCPH. pakipm na lang po thanks.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Puks View Post
    I'm willing to trade the mags upgrade (Black Rhino 18-20") offered to me by an agent to your LTZ mags. within metro manila sana.
    Why not tell your s.a. upgrade the mags to LTZ Goldrich ang official distributor nila ng mags/accessories kanina galing ako goldrich at may nakita akong 4pcs na mags ng LTZ w/ tire .