New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby_b View Post
    Our TB is at 5.5 KM mark already so I called Chevrolet Alabang and was surprised that they will be charging us P8,745 for the 5K PMS. They said they'll be using 7 liters of AC Delco fully synthetic oil (not familiar with this brand) but didn't elaborate on which parts to replace. We're thinking of bringing our TB in a 3rd party dealer to have it PMS'd. Can anybody share which parts were specifically replaced in their 5K PMS? Any recommendations on where to buy Chev TB parts (preferably genuine)?
    bringing it to 3rd party dealer will void your warranty, your can try other chevy casa.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by elkabong View Post
    bringing it to 3rd party dealer will void your warranty, your can try other chevy casa.
    Thanks, elkabong. I am aware that the warranty will be void. Still, I'd prefer to bring it to a 3rd party shop

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Our TB is at 5.5 KM mark already so I called Chevrolet Alabang and was surprised that they will be charging us P8,745 for the 5K PMS. They said they'll be using 7 liters of AC Delco fully synthetic oil (not familiar with this brand) but didn't elaborate on which parts to replace. We're thinking of bringing our TB in a 3rd party dealer to have it PMS'd. Can anybody share which parts were specifically replaced in their 5K PMS? Any recommendations on where to buy Chev TB parts (preferably genuine)?
    thats the problem with people nowadays, you should always take into account the cost of the p.m.s. when purchasing a new vehicle regardless of make and model.

the chevy tbz is fairly new and i doubt some outside mechanic can fix the engine or tranny if it goes berserk on you, by then you would have wished that you shelled out a little extra cash for casas's p.m.s..

-this does not apply to the montero, since there are many who is already an expert on this specific vehicle.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    bobby_b,

Usually what needs to be changed is stated in the owners manual just for your reference para na compare mo sa gagawin ng casa.

Sayang warranty... Hanap ka na lang ng Service Advisor na matino that will answer your inquiries

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Try Chevrolet Commonwealth they may offer you a lower quote and may also opt for mineral oil instead of fully synthetic oil. Try to read your manual also it may provide info on what to replace on your 5k PMS.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Puks View Post
    Typical Black Rhinos, wala na nga ganong nagooffer ng chrome mags.
    Thats a tall order for a Casa but if your willing to spend why not. Your better off waiting for other LTZ owners to dispose their stock mags. Im sure other LT owners are willing to buy your stock mags as well.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I got my TBZ from Otis and had it services for 5k PMS in Pasig. I paid Php7.5k only.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I will be getting my TB LTZ sa January pa kasi gusto ko 2015 na ang registration. Where will you get your TB and when will you get it. I want kasi to get black mags, if they are offering you 18" black rhino's, I am willing to trade my stock LTZ mags. Kaso January pa yun.

Quote Originally Posted by Puks View Post
    Typical Black Rhinos, wala na nga ganong nagooffer ng chrome mags.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sa ibang bansa mas mura ang pms cost at every 10k eto link ng maintenance sched Chevrolet 2015 - New Cars In UAE - Chevrolet in Abu Dhabi & Dubai

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    I will be getting my TB LTZ sa January pa kasi gusto ko 2015 na ang registration. Where will you get your TB and when will you get it. I want kasi to get black mags, if they are offering you 18" black rhino's, I am willing to trade my stock LTZ mags. Kaso January pa yun.
    Even if you purchase your car Jan of 2015, but your car's manufacturing date and import papers state that it was produced sometime 2014 your reg papers will show that your car's model year as 2014 but registered 2015

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App