New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 136 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by strawhat View Post
    About PMS(service) ang mabibigay kong feedback. One word, LOUSY!!!
    noted, thanks sir strawhat. Balak ko din po sana magpakabit ng growl sa labas kasi mahal ng mylink nila, kailangan ko pa bang ipaalam sa kanila na magpapalagay ako sa labas? Nababasa ko sa ad sa sulit na di mavovoid ang waranty kasi plug ang play. Thanks in advance mga ka tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyTB View Post
    noted, thanks sir strawhat. Balak ko din po sana magpakabit ng growl sa labas kasi mahal ng mylink nila, kailangan ko pa bang ipaalam sa kanila na magpapalagay ako sa labas? Nababasa ko sa ad sa sulit na di mavovoid ang waranty kasi plug ang play. Thanks in advance mga ka tsikot.
    Good evening. I personally know the distributor of Growl Audio. The one in sulit is just a reseller. I can help you get your Growl Audio if you'll be getting either of the 2 4x2 variants. And also, MyLink is not an optional accessory for non 2014 Trailblazer 4x4 LTZ units. It is not for sale as it is factory installed at Chevy's assembly plant in Thailand. And it is not required to tell the dealer that you will be having Growl Audio installed outside of them. Doing so will make them discourage you from buying Growl Audio.

Also, I recommend going to Commonwealth if you are from the north, Pasig if you are from the east, and Makati if you are from the south if you're having your PMS.

By the way, you might want to join our facebook page so you can be a bonafide member. Just search for us in facebook.

Thank you

numbah5
    President
    Trailblazer Club of the Philippines (TBCPh)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir numbah5 may nagpa-install na ba sa inyo ng turbo timer?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Sir, There are some reviews regarding the squeeking sound on the front wheels of the TB. I dont know if its the 4x4 or 4x2. Can someone discuss this if its true before I plan to have the 4x2 TB. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggsy View Post
    Sir, There are some reviews regarding the squeeking sound on the front wheels of the TB. I dont know if its the 4x4 or 4x2. Can someone discuss this if its true before I plan to have the 4x2 TB. Thanks
    It is for all variants but don't you worry as yesterday, we had a seminar with Chevrolet Philippines and all Trailblazer Club members who attended the seminar had complained of the squeeking sound. As I type this post, Chevrolet Philippines is already working on the problem and is currently addressing it. So all uocoming owners won't experience it anymore.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Sir numbah5 may nagpa-install na ba sa inyo ng turbo timer?
    Wala pa naman. The 2014 model does not need it since its VGT is already watercooled

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Mga sir i need your expert opinion, reasonable ba ang price na ibinigay ng casa sa akin with 335k down payment all in tapos 51k ang monthly for 3 years? The unit is TB 4x4 AT, magkano ba ang insurance at chattel mortgage? The casa is located in iloilo. TIA

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sir numbah5 my access din ba kayo sa chevrolet iloilo?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    Sir numbah5 my access din ba kayo sa chevrolet iloilo?

The owner of Chevy Iloilo is an acquiantance through Trailblazer Club of the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Good morning mga sir and mam, Newbie here. i just bought my TB LT 4x2 a/t last Jan 17 2014. Would like to ask if our side mirrors folds automatically? And what would you recommend as a replacement for our awful horn? Thanks in advance.