New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Captiva is a good suv in my own humble opinion, kaya lang sa pinas close ang mind ng most buyer sa brand other than japs popular brand, haaiiz... kaya low resale value.
    Maybe it's the price?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    Captiva is a good suv in my own humble opinion, kaya lang sa pinas close ang mind ng most buyer sa brand other than japs popular brand, haaiiz... kaya low resale value.
    That seems to be the problem. The more popular the brand the higher the resale value. This doesn't count for me though. I won't buy a high priced second hand unit that I won't enjoy driving. Kung mababa talaga resale value ng Captiva, I'll just stick with it anyway sulit na ito sa akin since dami na tinakbo and doesn't give me headaches.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by raquino View Post

That seems to be the problem. The more popular the brand the higher the resale value. This doesn't count for me though. I won't buy a high priced second hand unit that I won't enjoy driving. Kung mababa talaga resale value ng Captiva, I'll just stick with it anyway sulit na ito sa akin since dami na tinakbo and doesn't give me headaches.
    If it's diesel you can stick with it, though before ganyan thinking ko, pero nun malaman na Hindi Lang pala turbo ang to the tune of thousands of pesos replacement at may injectors pa, suddenly the idea of having a 200tkm mileage CRDi is not Sulit pala.

in 2006, I sold my strada 4x4 6 years old, it was mostly chauffeured driven and I knew that the turbo is malfunctioning based on the sounds, bought it 900k sold it at 600k, bibili kagad coz it's a Mitsubishi lol.

On that same year we also sold our Chevy venture 4 years old, it was bought at 1.3M fully loaded. Sa 2nd hand market no takers for almost 3 months, binili na Lang Ng buy and sell at 500k for a 18Tkm mileage.

So yun for Chevy, kuryente Kami dyan

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    new design po ba to o facelift lang? mas sulit ba ang trailblazer? ano isu-suggest ninyo pag babae ang gagamit?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010

ATTENTION ALL CHEVROLET CAR OWNERS!

Gear Up this Summer because we're Inviting All Chevrolet Car Owners to JOIN US
    in our Summer Getaway this coming April 20 - 21 at Anilao, Batangas City!

Meeting Place
    All Chevy Variant: Market-Market Parking
    All Chevy Cruze: Buendia, Shell Gasoline Station

Waiting Time: 6:00am - 8:00am
    Fun drive starts 8:00am.

For more info, please see Club Page Event: (Summer Getaway 2013)

Let's have fun! Come and be a member of the Coolest Car Club under the heat of the sun!

To learm more about us please visit our Facebook page (About ChevroletClub Philippines Inc.)

Club Group Page (CAPTIVA Group)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12