1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    another one...wow..it's dumb good looking truck
    2015-chevrolet-colorado-front-three-quarters.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by luis19cg View Post
    Attachment 23048

Do you think this 2015 Colorado would reach Phillipines market?
    nope, did the euro version love life reached here?

that is for continental north american market

it would be freaking awesome though if it was bought here(via assembly in thailand since it would cost an arm and a leg if it's an cbu u.s.a.- no tax break)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    HELP !!!

I need a Driver side REAR Turn Signal Lights for my 2013 Colorado LTZ 4X4. Take note that the Top part of the Lamp is LED and not the Ordinary Bulb like the lower 2 Bulbs. Mine was damaged when a Messenger on an MC rear Ended my Colorado shattering the Lens of the Lamp.

Pls PM me if you are selling one or know of a Shop that has it in stock. BNew OEM and not Class A pls. Again, i need Driver Side REAR Tail Light Assembly or the WHOLE Tail light is what I need...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuljacks View Post
    HELP !!!

I need a Driver side REAR Turn Signal Lights for my 2013 Colorado LTZ 4X4. Take note that the Top part of the Lamp is LED and not the Ordinary Bulb like the lower 2 Bulbs. Mine was damaged when a Messenger on an MC rear Ended my Colorado shattering the Lens of the Lamp.

Pls PM me if you are selling one or know of a Shop that has it in stock. BNew OEM and not Class A pls. Again, i need Driver Side REAR Tail Light Assembly or the WHOLE Tail light is what I need...
    insurance casa

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    insurance casa
    Yes, Ive called pretty much every Casa here in MM. Casa doesnt have it in stock and it will take 30 or more days to get it in... Even if i offer to pay expedite shipping, they wont commit... Theyre useless at this point.

Maybe theres a Forumer here who knows a shop in Banawe that sells it. My insurance will pay for the Part.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Yes, Ive called pretty much every Casa here in MM. Casa doesnt have it in stock and it will take 30 or more days to get it in... Even if i offer to pay expedite shipping, they wont commit... Theyre useless at this point.

Maybe theres a Forumer here who knows a shop in Banawe that sells it. My insurance will pay for the Part.
    Too bad, but you have to understand na hinde naman fast moving item yan kaya no wonder they don't stock them.. It's a courtesy na din na hindi sila magcommit, even you offer that you would shoulder the shipping.. Mahirap magtiwala sa casa when it comes to time frames..

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    guys, may na experience ba kayo sa colorado nyo na umangat ang plastic sa ibaba ng windshield sa halip doon dumadaan ang tubig?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    HELP !!!

might i suggest, place an order with the casa. then look around.. you can always sell the extra one, or keep it for the next hit..
    items like that.. someone may want one in the foreseeable future.. baka pag-tubuan mo pa..
    it's been 10 days already..

i don't want to poke, but... you do own and afford a colorado...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 11th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by luis19cg View Post
    another one...wow..it's dumb good looking truck
    2015-chevrolet-colorado-front-three-quarters.jpg
    DAMN good looking truck!

the silver one looks better.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009

it is what it is, i would rather stick to the casa in this case- since the colorado is not that many as compared to strada and hilux- 30 days aint that bad believe me(personal experience)

2012/13 Chevrolet Colorado