New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ulysees Ang failed to mention kasi that the peak torque of the Colorado and TB is at 2,000 RPM while the Ranger has a broader torque curve. Peak torque starts at 1,500 or 1,800 RPM yata and ends at 2,500 RPM.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I think it was just listed at the bottom of the article when they listed the tech specs side by side. Mas maaga nga yung pasok ng peak ng Ranger pero may limit, unlike sa colorado na starts at 2000, and I believe onwards na yon.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ano ba latest Conduction Stickers ng Colorado/Trailblazers? WBXXXX nakikita ko pero 2013 models naka WB din... yung mga recently pumasok (March 2014) na Chevys WBXXXX pa rin pero mga Toyota na nakikita ko Y-something na ata...

Friend of mine got a LTZ recently, may papel sa loob Batangas Port January pa dated... pero recently lang nakuha sa dealer... Then again not sure what that printed paper was for... any ideas?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz Tanpinco View Post
    Attachment 21001Attachment 21001 mga masters pa share lang po ng pick up ko, My honest opinion sa colorado

1. Limited ang mods sa lift up especially sa front. camber nya little adjustments lang di kinaya ang 2inches na lift up ng ironman
    2. not good sa acceleration, dapat hatakin mo mga 2,500-3,000 rpm para lumabas power ya, at sobrang delayed ang response.

un lang po
    salamat
    Was that the old engine sir?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    be careful in buying the TBZ/colorado 2014. dealers might make the mistake of giving you the 2013 model. both are the same in the physical looks. the best way to know if the vehicle is the 2014 model is to open the engine hood. check the ECU (engine control unit) which you can easily locate near the windshield to the right if you are standing in the front of the car. it should have 3 cable plugs/connectors (see sample pic below) which signifies that this is the newer ECU from DELCO.

Attachment 21015

if you find it has only 2 cable plugs/connectors, it is 2013 (and earlier models) using the EDC16 from Bosch.
    Its good that you shared this info boss. Even the agents I ask doesn't know the answer to my question a few pages back. Sabi lang nila you could feel the power difference. Anglabo.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi Colorado owners, i was already approved by bank for 2014 Colorado LT. This will be my present to my parents for their 30th wed anniversary. They like the morrocan blue color however puro black sapphire at auburn brown lang ang available sa mga casa na pinuntahan ko dito sa laguna area (Chevy sta. Rosa and chevy southwoods). Any other recommended dealership na worth puntahan sa NCR? I know chevy southwoods is part of the notorious Juno group kaya wala naman akong balak magpa-PMS sa kanila sa future. This will be a surprise that's why i have very limited time to visit different dealership.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by crave View Post
    Hi Colorado owners, i was already approved by bank for 2014 Colorado LT. This will be my present to my parents for their 30th wed anniversary. They like the morrocan blue color however puro black sapphire at auburn brown lang ang available sa mga casa na pinuntahan ko dito sa laguna area (Chevy sta. Rosa and chevy southwoods). Any other recommended dealership na worth puntahan sa NCR? I know chevy southwoods is part of the notorious Juno group kaya wala naman akong balak magpa-PMS sa kanila sa future. This will be a surprise that's why i have very limited time to visit different dealership.

chevy makati and commonwealth are the trailblazer club of the philippines partner dealers. based sa mga reviews nila okay daw kausap mga tao don.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bokista View Post
    chevy makati and commonwealth are the trailblazer club of the philippines partner dealers. based sa mga reviews nila okay daw kausap mga tao don.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020E using Tapatalk
    Thanks sir for the tip. Will try to visit both dealership within the week.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Question po. How do we get map updates? Through the dealers lang ba?

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    I went around dealerships today looking for a pickup, I loved the colorado! Now off to sell my old card for my downpayment for this beaut.

Anyone have problems/issues with the colorado?

Thanks guys.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    good day. if you are looking for colorado try nyo mag visit sa may chevrolet shaw blvd. mandaluyong city. maganda mag bigay ng deal and dealer na yon. just txt or call to this number 09278743696 and look for mr. Tom Castillo bibigyan ka nya ng best deal sa colorado. salamat. god bless.

2012/13 Chevrolet Colorado