New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    are there any owners of this model here? (http://www.chevrolet.com/vehicles/20...oe/overview.do)

i am looking for feedback, particularly real road fuel economy and local maintenance costs

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    feedback, anyone?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Haven't driven a Tahoe, Escalade palang pero alam ko pareho lang sila.

Well it's good. Medyo may kalakasan sa gas 3.8km/L to 5km/L city driving (Di ko alam kung ano naging improvement nung Cylinder Management). No idea sa highway driving. Superb ride quality, balewala ang mga lubak dito sa Pilipinas. Tons of features, very spacious interior.

Maintenance.. Err. Chevrolet kasi. Quite expensive at di parin masyado maganda feedback sa service centers ng Chevrolet dito.

Ayaw mo Ford Explorer?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    ....Ayaw mo Ford Explorer?
    thanks for the feedback

found the explorer too tight and small inside especially if you are coming from an expedition. the new expedition is way toooooo big to be self driven, IMHO

i also dont like the front grill of the new expedition. the model before this looked way much better

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    thanks for the feedback

found the explorer too tight and small inside especially if you are coming from an expedition. the new expedition is way toooooo big to be self driven, IMHO

i also dont like the front grill of the new expedition. the model before this looked way much better
    I agree.

I'm surprised medyo masikip sa loob ng Explorer kahit malaki na siya. Pero ok lang para sa'kin kasi di naman ako umuupo sa likod, ako palagi nag-drive

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wow, wala pa ring owners ng 2011 tahoe dito?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pareho ba tong 2011 sa 2008..ang mura lang ng mga segunda mano, nasa 1.5-1.7M tapos nasa 40k lang tinakbo...pareho kaya to sa mga pajero at prado na same year model pero matibay pa? Paranag masarap kumuha tapos gamitin lang ng 6 mos...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Barely than 2 years old and the body colored paint on the inner side of the Tahoe's door handles (all 4, no kidding) have faded.

The black has turned to an ugly looking whitish color.

Will bring this in for warranty check and hope that this gets rectified.

Anyone here has the same experience?

2011 Chevy Tahoe