New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    We have 2 units of chery 1 qq and tiggo bought it at an auction for our company service. Got the units pretty cheap and never thought of buying china made cars. We are considering used Getz and revo sana. When we got the qq the ac is not working and the tiggo have some minor electrical issues power window is not working but both running condition. When trying to look for parts Medyo nahirapan kami someone told us na may showroom daw sa alabang Zapote unfortunately it's closed already then our driver met someone sa may las pinas gas station na qq din ang gamit and mga parts daw available lahat sa esg car shop sa las pinas parin near Caa. Then our driver went there inquired about the parts we need available lahat and even gave us discount. Thanks to sir angel and jun of esg auto service.

I'm not connected to esg car shop just sharing our experience sa paghahanap ng parts ng chery akala ko mag co convert na kami anyone here have problem with chery parts try to contact angel of esg 0923-5049625

Got our qq for 70,000 and tiggo for 190,000

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    my chery amt qq is only 3 and half years old, when it finally ceased functioning. a local mechanic tried to fix it and runs for only a week and my chery 'died'..i called one of chery's dealership and authorised mechanic for consultation. one of them advised me.. 'maybe the speed converter is not functioning and beyond repairable..it will cost you php180,000.'.. i said, 'wtf' i'll just throw away my chery in payatas landfill'. also, i am warning to prospect buyers to think many times (not twice) NOT to buy chery cars. (in the end you will lose every thing). the 5 year-warranty stipulated is not true..when i consulted for my 5 year-warranty, they denied it, and told me that the management is new now and any existing contract will be deemed void and useless. the authorised dealer of chery in las pinas advised me for conversion to manual transmission, and it might cost me around php60,000 (estimate).. ouch! really!! what if after several weeks or months it will break down again? i have to cough out again tens of thousands of pesos for repairs? no way!! to chery owners, will you help me find/advise me for a knowledgeable mechanic to fix my 2010 chery amt qq car? thanks in advance for your support!