New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 138 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1437
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    http://business.inquirer.net/money/f...ablishes-in-PH

Chery Motors Philippines Incorporated na ang name ng company nila at owner ng
    51credit.com ang head dito..

Magbabalik yung Chery V2 at ilalabas nila yung Chery A1 at Chery A3 na gawang Taiwan this year!
    walang magagawa ang new management para pagandahin ang quality ng auto nila

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Closing branches, Change of Management, Downhill all the Way na ang Chery

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Change of management might be a good thing... Like Ford for example, Bill Ford to Alan Mulally probably the best decision Ford has ever done in their 100++ years of existence...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Change of management might be a good thing... Like Ford for example, Bill Ford to Alan Mulally probably the best decision Ford has ever done in their 100++ years of existence...
    well, change of local management prolly wouldn't help if the product they're being asked by the head office in china to sell is just bad...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha kahit ilan palit ng management, pag bulok ang products wala mangyayari

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    well, change of local management prolly wouldn't help if the product they're being asked by the head office in china to sell is just bad...
    bigyan natin ng at least two years ang new management to turn things arround. i think Mulally of Ford took 3 years to take Ford back into the game.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Are you Joking? Comparing Mr. Chang Chung to Mr. Mullaly.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Are you Joking? Comparing Mr. Chang Chung to Mr. Mullaly.
    Don't be an idiot... All I am saying is changing management might be a good thing for Chery, I am not saying the new management is good... That is for us to find out if they can fix Chery...

And when Mr. Mulally first came in everyone doubted him... How can an airplane engineer save Ford? He doesn't know cars... In fact to this day he is still not very verse with cars (still learning) but he was such a good leader and strategy maker and that was enpugh to save Ford even though he knows nothing about cars... Who knows, the new management of Chery can do something...
    Last edited by tidus1203; January 12th, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Don't be an idiot... All I am saying is changing management might be a good thing for Chery, I am not saying the new management is good... That is for us to find out if they can fix Chery...

And when Mr. Mulally first came in everyone doubted him... How can an airplane engineer save Ford? He doesn't know cars... In fact to this day he is still not very verse with cars (still learning) but he was such a good leader and strategy maker and that was enpugh to save Ford even though he knows nothing about cars....
    Tidius, you can lick mullaly's B*TTHOLE for all I care.

OT ka na dito.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Tidius, you can lick Mullaly's B*TTHOLE for all I care.

OT ka na dito.
    Just want to straighten out your weak brain that management changes is not necessarily bad as you seem to believe. Just used Alan Mulally as an example... And its not OT cause we are talking about Chery's management change...

Chery Cars Philippines (Iseway Motors)