New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it's coz of USANA's marketing hype

akala tuloy ng mga tao USANA supplements are so high quality tama lang yung high price
    ha ha ha! Yeah natatawa nga ko when they talk about the effects. Placebo ata

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    normally if you're selling a product you would promote your product

like Autoplus promoted Motul motor oil (car forum ito kaya yan ang ginawa ko example)

pero MLM companies promote their company name. di mo alam ano binebenta
    Last edited by uls; August 12th, 2014 at 10:56 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    thanks for this insight.

I saw a video wherein Bro. Bo Sanchez was invited as a guest speaker in an MLM's seminar/team-building. but that depends on the agenda, I think it was more of a motivational speech. but then again, he favored those quick-rich schemers supposedly he's against.

as for my acquaintances, one thing I'm happy for them is that it changed their lives. most of them used to be spendthrifts.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    TRC isn't an MLM. It doesn't exist on the basis of earning commissions from new recruits. Wala pa atang 300 pesos ang commission mo if you get a friend to register through your online link. Wala ring downline/upline.

Also, people join for the service (StocksUpdate, spiritual guidance, invitations to different talks) and not to get rich. In fact, if you read Bo Sanchez's works, he's very much against quick-rich schemes, though he admits to having joined networking before and says he got nothing out of it.

I also think that your friends who want to spread financial literacy are doing a service to the community. Ang dami daming pilipinong walang alam sa pera. They think time deposits are the best financial instruments in the world. They know nothing about inflation.

If you're so financially literate, then don't spoil their service to others. If you're financially illiterate and still choosing to shun them, then that's your loss. As long as your friends aren't extorting exorbitant amounts of money in exchange for financial advice, and as long as their advice is grounded on solid financial principles, then I don't see what's so wrong with it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Soma_Cruz View Post
    thanks for this insight.

I saw a video wherein Bro. Bo Sanchez was invited as a guest speaker in an MLM's seminar/team-building. but that depends on the agenda, I think it was more of a motivational speech. but then again, he favored those quick-rich schemers supposedly he's against.

as for my acquaintances, one thing I'm happy for them is that it changed their lives. most of them used to be spendthrifts.
    IIRC, Bo is good friends with Chinkee Tan, who made a name in the networking scene.

His books don't advise on going into MLMs though - always the stock market and business.

Moving away from excessive spending is the first step towards financial freedom, since it allows you to allot more of your income towards savings and investments. Kudos to your acquaintances.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    normally if you're selling a product you would promote your product

like Autoplus promoted Motul motor oil (car forum ito kaya yan ang ginawa ko example)

pero MLM companies promote their company name. di mo alam ano binebenta

Royale

and

V-Mobile

comes to mind.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Royale

and

V-Mobile

comes to mind.
    and Uno, Frontrow etc

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I was looking at houses today for possible investments and my broker took me to this young (maybe late twenties ) guy's house. Beautiful wife and kids. Nice cars. Nice modern glass asian house. He was very pleasant. Showed us around. No bragging. Just describing the structure of the house and its selling points. My friend who was with me googled his name out of curiosity and there it was: He was a downline of an MLM company. Not the owner But one of their hardest working recruiters. He makes serious f*&&$/ money. Was selling his place for P40m (the going rate). I guess he was upgrading. House wasnt to my taste but Anyway When we looked in the bedroom the wife literally had a closet full of Hermes Berkin bags. The contents of that closet alone can buy a condo in BGC.

Anyway good for them. He seems driven. In the google information he started from very humble beginnings. Well He is certainly moving way up in the world. MLM isnt for me but for those who are Alpha-type sales folks, i can see that it can really lift them up into stratospheric heights.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    ha ha ha! Yeah natatawa nga ko when they talk about the effects. Placebo ata
    Placebo lang talaga yan. Pati yung vitamins and minerals nila na magkahiwalay. Kasi daw di daw dapat magksama yun. Dapat hiwalay na tablet ang vitamins at minerals para effective. Tapos may libro pa yan na 5 star rating daw ang USANA compared sa ibang supplemets.

The fact na didilaw lang lalo ihi mo pag uminon ka ng vitamins and minerals nila

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I was looking at houses today for possible investments and my broker took me to this young (maybe late twenties ) guy's house. Beautiful wife and kids. Nice cars. Nice modern glass asian house. He was very pleasant. Showed us around. No bragging. Just describing the structure of the house and its selling points. My friend who was with me googled his name out of curiosity and there it was: He was a downline of an MLM company. Not the owner But one of their hardest working recruiters. He makes serious f*&&$/ money. Was selling his place for P40m (the going rate). I guess he was upgrading. House wasnt to my taste but Anyway When we looked in the bedroom the wife literally had a closet full of Hermes Berkin bags. The contents of that closet alone can buy a condo in BGC.

Anyway good for them. He seems driven. In the google information he started from very humble beginnings. Well He is certainly moving way up in the world. MLM isnt for me but for those who are Alpha-type sales folks, i can see that it can really lift them up into stratospheric heights.

yup meron talaga mga born salesman

they are blessed with the gift of gab

bagay na bagay sa MLM

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    So if you are to join a MLM company, which one should you join?