New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Break even, IMHO, isn't okay. If you're just slightly above break even, then it'll take a heck of a long time to recoup the 300k you've put down on the franchise.

Kung sa SM, sure-hit naman talaga ang Zagu, or almost any other "pang-masa" food stall that has good name recognition. The worry is: ganyan ba kalakas ang foot-traffic sa mall na pagtatayuan mo?

Pero, if it were me... maybe I'd go for it. It's easy to waste that money on other things, and if you don't have any urgent home repairs to do and you have excess money in the bank after paying off the fee, what the heck, right?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i don't think that it's a good investment to get zagu. the market for it seems very small to none now. before though when it first came out, i would have said to go for it. could have gotten your ROI in like 3-6 months and the franchise fee was even higher at that time. it was a fad and it isn't anymore.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Try something else.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    hit ang zagu. kaya lang iconsider mo ung place na pagtatayuan mo kasi almost lahat ng mall may zagu na.

Place talaga dapat mo iconsider, ung hindi redundant ung ganyang business.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    invest on somethigns else IMHO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    ano naman po ang Quickly?
    Kung maganda din ang terms, mas ok ang products ng Quickly. They actually sell refreshments that feel refreshing.

Sa Zagu kasi, pagkaubos parang gusto mo pa din uminom ng tubig after.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks for your inputs.

Galing ako sa isang mall ulit, nag interview ng mga sales ng zagu hehehe.

Sabi nung sales nila for that particular mall (nasa may grocery ng mall yung zagu) average sales nila is 8K to 10K / day. Rental ng lugar is 20K per month.

Siguro tatambay na ako dun sa mall na prospect ko next week to investigate kung maraming tao nga dun.

+++++

OT:

Kinausap ko din yung katabing stall na Siomai house.... average sales nila is 10-13K / day . Ang hindi ko alam kung magkano ang profit margins nila pero siguro solve na ako sa 1K / day net as a minimum tutal extra income din lang naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34 View Post
    Try something else.

+1...

naalala ko tuloy noong nagkakandarapa ako mag apply niyan noong year 2001...buti na lang at di na approve agad...computer shop ang binagsakan ng investment ko...

dumating yung time na isa isang nawawala yung mga franchisee nila atsaka sila tumawag...di bale na lang sabi ko...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i know a guy who owns three zaguu outlets.... yan na ang bumubuhay sa kanila.

imho.... business is business. sometimes you earn that much and sometimes you earn less. its a better way of investing your money instead of putting it in a bank where interest rates are way down low. and it is also a way for you to go out of the corporate world, which really stinks, the more you stay in it.

ako din eh, medyo nagiisip na ng business outside of my work.... tinatamad na kasi ako ng 8-5 job.... at least, with your own business, you have the returns that you are expecting if you work hard....

so if you ask my advise, go for it.... you just have to find the right location for it.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nabawasan na nga mga outlets ng zagu, medyo laos na kasi yan.

pero as long as high traffic ang location pwede na

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Planning to get Zagu franchise....comments please.