New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    i believe there is a slight difference between aureus and amasis. this time with aureus, SG government is already in control. company was operating in SG without license with MAS so clear violation na agad and they have a clear case against aureus.

btw, baka lang may kilala kayo. another company with similar events is still operating in SG and Thailand naman. FTX Investment-Strategists. If meron, ialert niyo na rin and do the necessary research if they are valid or not.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basta be wary of managed forex accounts specially those who claim consistent high returns

nag backread ako

this was early June:
    http://tsikot.com/forums/career-fina...06/index5.html
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    yap based ako dito pasay...di naman pahirapan pagkuha meron silang sariling website kung saan pwede kang gumawa ng transaction at meron din report every saturday tru email or sa account mo sa website nila in details

sa withdrawals tru wire transfer ang gamit madali lang basta my dollar account na dito pinas

sa ibang forum nga kwento ko yan kesyo scam daw ako or promoter lang sabi ko naman kung matalino kayo e di wag kayo maniwala di naman ako nagaaya im just sharing stories ng iba
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it's only a scam when they run away with clients' money hehe
    hehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    a professional-looking website, a nice office in a nice building in a business district gives them an air of legitimacy
    actually una kong tingin palang sa website ng aureus parang duda na ako hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wag kasi mag "invest" sa mga managed forex

ang reason kasi ng mga tao "wala ako experience eh. let the pros do it"

well... you can learn

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    So na scam ba si timrev?? Laki ng income niya dating nilagay dito in a few days

Charge to experience na ito sa mga nag invest

Basta always remember, if it is too good to be true, it is not probably true

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    looks like na-scam siya

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Sino ba nmn ang mag aakala na itong kababayan natin na si April Karen Samson ng San Pedro,Laguna ang magpapakain sa amin sa scam na ito kay Michael Atkins.
    Pera nga naman oh, walang kaba-kababayan. Walang kapa-kapatid...
    Tsk tsk
    Last edited by Red Viper; July 25th, 2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Add more

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    I received this in my spam today 4 hrs ago. I don't know why they sent this email now ?

Dear Aureus Members,

This is a notice to inform everybody that the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) of Singapore is conducting an investigation on Aureus Capital.

As part of the investigative process CAD has frozen the Aureus bank account pending the conclusion of their investigation.
    During this process, we are not allowed to conduct any business activities/trading, process withdrawals and/or receive funds from our clients via our company accounts.
    We have no information at this time as to what will happen next or how long the investigation process will take.
    We will return back client funds as soon as we are able to do so.
    Our apologies for the inconvenience.
    -Aureus Capital Pte. Ltd.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Investednaureus View Post
    I received this in my spam today 4 hrs ago. I don't know why they sent this email now ?

Dear Aureus Members,

This is a notice to inform everybody that the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) of Singapore is conducting an investigation on Aureus Capital.

As part of the investigative process CAD has frozen the Aureus bank account pending the conclusion of their investigation.
    During this process, we are not allowed to conduct any business activities/trading, process withdrawals and/or receive funds from our clients via our company accounts.
    We have no information at this time as to what will happen next or how long the investigation process will take.
    We will return back client funds as soon as we are able to do so.
    Our apologies for the inconvenience.
    -Aureus Capital Pte. Ltd.
    Not surprising...typical email to try to fend off the clamor for withdrawals of funds that probably no longer exists.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    that's just to keep clients from panicking and going after him

para hindi isipin ng mga clients Aureus has ran away with their money

read this:

Amasis Capital Management ? A Forex Fraud?

According to such online reports, Amasis Capital stopped paying out client funds in February of 2009, although the company has consistently reassured investors through e-mail communications from Michael Atkins that their funds would soon be reimbursed. Nevertheless, no funds have yet been received by all accounts.

Furthermore, in his January 12th letter to clients, Mr. Atkins states, “It means a lot to me and I will always be grateful for your kindness and patience,” to which he added, “Regardless of what I say, I know my credibility with you is probably already shot. So just know that when your money has finally been returned to you, that I always stood behind my commitment to you.”

He ends this particularly suspicious-sounding missive by asking his managed account clients to “wait out the next few days” to put the matter to rest and get their money back, and that if there are any changes, they will be notified.

While no funds have yet been reimbursed, new funds have been solicited in a common ploy among forex scammers. In this case, wire instructions were provided for another bank account for clients to deposit additional funds in Amasis Capital which were sent out in a reply to complaints sent by customers.

On March 15th, 2010 yet another notification was received by clients of Amasis Capital as follows:

Dear clients,

GOOD NEWS!! We’re happy to inform you that all remaining accounts are now in process of settlement.

You should start receiving your funds in the next several days. Please inform us as soon as you receive your funds.

Unfortunately, the as-yet unpaid clients of Amasis Capital are still waiting patiently for the return of their investments. Hopefully, these too-trusting people will recover all or part of their investments, although that presently seems quite unlikely.

Furthermore, the next likely event for the company, besides perhaps making more questionable attempts at calming investors down with empty promises made in e-mails, will be their website being taken down or having its domain name expire. This seems to be the standard operating procedure for fraudulent forex managed account operations, of which Amasis currently seems like just another example.
    Last edited by uls; July 25th, 2014 at 09:58 AM.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
may kita ba sa forex???