New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    If its too good to be true... Hehe alam na.
    Saan na si timrev? Hihi taga San Pedro, Laguna yong no.1 promoter ng Aureus. Pag di ka base Singapore, dun ka na lang maningil, baka nanjan na yan seating pretty na lang.
    Nag early exit ako dito matapos ko malaman trader nila, magaling pero may issue dati sa Indonesia. Buti na lang nakuha ko pera ko plus kunti gain bago mangyari to.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    hi,

I have invested money in AUREUS CAPITAL on 5/15/2014 and they closed trading after two weeks. I am trying to contact them from past one month I have already applied for withdrawals 40 days before and they promised that they will return my funds by 18th july. I went to their office on 18th at raffles place and I was told no one coming to the office from last one week. I was in contact with a person called Michael from AUREUS CAPITAL till 15th now he is missing and not responding to my calls also not coming to office. please help me how can I proceed now to get my funds back. looks they have already cheated their clients.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Please be informed that we're expecting to settle all of the accounts at the same time
    between the 15th-18th well ahead of our 28th deadline date.

Also, your withdrawal request will be prioritized. This is the latest update we can give you at the moment.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
    ADMIN

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yan ang stop-loss

stop returning money to clients to avoid losses

hehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yep looks like you got scammed. Kaya to be honest some local FX brokers are having a hard time of growing because there is a very bad perception of forex trading here locally. Dami na lang mga scams...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yan ang mga modus nang mga yan.. they setup offices in new expensive buildings.. todo interior nang office.. to give their clients a feeling na madami sila pera.. same thing happened to that forex company on the Mezzanine floor of Enterprise Center.. bigla na lang walang pumasok.. tangay ang pera nang mga clients.. classic ponzi scheme..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a professional-looking website, a nice office in a nice building in a business district gives them an air of legitimacy

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Investednaureus View Post
    hi,

I have invested money in AUREUS CAPITAL on 5/15/2014 and they closed trading after two weeks. I am trying to contact them from past one month I have already applied for withdrawals 40 days before and they promised that they will return my funds by 18th july. I went to their office on 18th at raffles place and I was told no one coming to the office from last one week. I was in contact with a person called Michael from AUREUS CAPITAL till 15th now he is missing and not responding to my calls also not coming to office. please help me how can I proceed now to get my funds back. looks they have already cheated their clients.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

Please be informed that we're expecting to settle all of the accounts at the same time
    between the 15th-18th well ahead of our 28th deadline date.

Also, your withdrawal request will be prioritized. This is the latest update we can give you at the moment.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
    ADMIN
    please lodge a complain sa CAD ng police. Michael Atkins, director of Aureus and yeah the famous Amasis Capital before in Indonesia, is already under investigation ng SG police.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stupitero View Post
    please lodge a complain sa CAD ng police. Michael Atkins, director of Aureus and yeah the famous Amasis Capital before in Indonesia, is already under investigation ng SG police.
    so the guy behind Amasis is the same guy behind Aureus

it's highly unlikely Aureus clients are gonna get their money back

Amasis sent emails like this:

GOOD NEWS!! We’re happy to inform you that all remaining accounts are now in process of settlement.

You should start receiving your funds in the next several days. Please inform us as soon as you receive your funds.
    but clients never got their money back

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Tsk.

Kawawa naman mga tao. Pinaghirapan na pera, nawala.

Reminds me of that movie, Boiler Room.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
may kita ba sa forex???